Season 7 - "A tighter regime"

As I have said many times, last season was very good, but we can of course always get better.

In my Utopia every single driver shows prepared for every race, more than anything he wishes to avoid incidents, he understands the importance of doing the incident reports and also have a well working communication with the Race Director (have I forgotten anything?)

In the quest of having a full grid one easily falls for the temptation to be less strict with these things, but that is short term thinking. In the long run it leads to poorer race quality and a loss of valuable members due to this.

Looking at the current member list I can see that with most members what I just said goes without saying. However, I have to make sure that 100% of the members understands and delivers.

The main reason I need to be stricter this season is that I owe it to all those members who week in and week out carries out their part perfectly. They do not deserve getting their race compromised by someone who hasn't done their part.

PS: Please forgive my "strict tone", I hate it myself, but the time before the start of a new season is the time to effectively make sure that everything is in its place. You all know how EXTREMELY FRAGILE a race with 25 cars are. It is almost a miracle if we make it without serious incidents. (miracle = 25 x very good racing)

PS 2: This post/thread is not spesifically about Cristian, and I do not intend to publicly spot him or anything, on the contrary I wish to maximise the chances for him to get in contact with the Race Director so that he'll be ready for race 1 and onwards. With all members aware of his situation, I am sure that someone can help him out, e.g. somebody that speaks italian :)

affirmative!

p.s, your not being strict, being strict would be "guys, ive put 3 years of my bloody life into this league, turn up or i'll rip your b*lls off"

:D

p.s 2, no reason i just thought id carry on the p.s'ing

p.s. 3, sucks give me a pc anyday.

Hello Director,I'm embarassed by the situation where I am because I add to that other job that normally takes place,so good ;),are out side Italy was on vacation for a week before leaving I had some pb with internet,now it's all I said to regular.Io Nicolai Roemcke mail from about 3 days;I have said in the forum to be ready for Season 7 but thought to be apostolic because they are not released from the black list today I have sent an email in the box RaceDirector.
What should I do more to confirm my partecipation in Season 7 ? :confused:
Thanks Director,sorry for inconvenience and if there are any measures against me I will accept them without being the estimate that,
I missed you and the other drivers because i consider it very fair and competitive :wink:

Hello Director,I'm embarassed by the situation where I am because I add to that other job that normally takes place,so good ;),are out side Italy was on vacation for a week before leaving I had some pb with internet,now it's all I said to regular.Io Nicolai Roemcke mail from about 3 days;I have said in the forum to be ready for Season 7 but thought to be apostolic because they are not released from the black list today I have sent an email in the box RaceDirector.
What should I do more to confirm my partecipation in Season 7 ? :confused:
Thanks Director,sorry for inconvenience and if there are any measures against me I will accept them without being the estimate that,
I missed you and the other drivers because i consider it very fair and competitive :wink:

There is no problem Cristian, you are a very valued member and I am delighted that you "are back" :)

I have been away all day, so I have not had the chance to check my e-mail (I'm not home yet either). I would never think of any measures against you.

I did not want to create a new thread for post a comix so forgive me (Nicolai) use this but around new season i go to speak:) Take a chance for say two words about this thread. Between your lines I intuit respect and honor for the opponent, many of us knows this very well another thing sometime stop myself and think season n°7 about 3 or 4 years or more? not remember, a BAND of ~15 guys(OLD) that with regularity meet them for the passion and the pleasure of meeting friends is fantastic I believe that a bit of secret is write in your top post:good: in finish you ask us more tighter regime ok man Im in is too fun run together tricky-races :)

Like a bit of season I do a little toons so this year someone deserved it more than others :D GOOD SEASON GUYS

PS I did not know how to post this so i put a link

I have been a great fan of your drawings since the first you made several years ago, and I still am :)

I think your comic is just what this thread needed, so it's content doesn't seem all negative :)

Btw, on another note, I met Martin Floeck (Mooooooooscht) on the server yesterday, he is just as fast as he used to be (faster than me). He does not have time to join the season, but he might drop in from time to time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back