Season 6 race 9 Barcelona - 1st lap video's

From my perspective we had a very good 1st lap at Barcelona, and I bet there must be many good first laps out there. It is not hard to make a video and post in on youtube if you use the free and user friendly software fraps (www.fraps.com) in combination with a simple editing program to stitch the 30 second long videos made by fraps together. I use Windows Live Movie Maker that comes free with Windows 7. This editing program is very simple and also have an direct upload to youtube, you just have to fill in your youtube username and password.

I just did this, it us uploading now, and it took me about 15 minutes to make the recording and start the upload :) I will post it here once it's done. I am happy with my first lap, but I bet there are many that are better out there :)

Heres my 1st lap 5 live commentry a pure accident but seems to work :roflol:, i make a clean return to track and david running slight wide and getting passed to 5th later great battle with anthony for a few laps best part of race for me, will do a vid later of that :cool:
+ i dont have a number in youtube i think.

Nice vids guys:)

Love the commentery on your vid Sean, fraps records sound from windows, so I'm guessing you were listening to Monaco practice today whilst making your vid, that gives me ideas for getting Murry Walker onto a season roundup vid:eek:

Jim

Yea, to drive like that is a winning concept. Nice to watch. Looking forward to duel with you Sean.
I have done some close racing with the other film directors, Nicolai And Anthony, they are guys you can trust in any weather:)

Nice videos guys.. Great driving everyone :)...

i always enjoy this type of battling when everyone knows his limits and this what i call safe driving with fun/ challenge. I did a small mistake and locked the wheels, Sean grabbed the opportunity and tried a pass , I tried to fight my position back but I realised with the way my car was handling that I won’tbe able to defend my position through that turn without risking going wide and into the gravel or colliding with Sean," it might have been a bit different if I was on meds and lighter fuel", I did not try to be a stubborn and risking both race so I lifted off a bit but that was enough for Sean to pass but ahhhhhhh the Fox Macradic was ready to sneak through as well:):)...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%