Season 6 race 8 ISTANBUL

incidents:

ts 117.59 Elizer Vs David .... Elizer spins t1 and rolls into my path, i tried to take avoiding action by going off track but totally unavoidable, racing incident id say and no problems with Elizer.

ts 577.73 Joe Issac Vs David..... read other thread for description

i think i hit Nico? in the rear left tyres going through the last 3 corner complex, i dont think it was hard enough to cause damage and it didnt look as if it altered his/your trajectory much if at all so i havent included it here.

absolutely you are not the cause Nico.I see now the replay and I spin ( I thought it was me to be wrong ) because Bob bump me:tongue: but wait me after:good: We was same a Train all near and for me is incident of race, happens.

TS 295:
It was a small chain-reaction
Vale had to brake and I bumped him
've been waiting for him then, I am very sorry vale!

TS 2610:
sorry to sean!
I was in his line after I spun in a curve1,
Unfortunately, it cost his frontwing and he fell from p4 to p 10 Back!
sean, very sorry :-(

First lap on first corner I spin and when tried to evacuate from track
on rolling back I touched David T. cause him damage with the wall
I am sorry m8 , that turn , my setup didn't held with it all race .

no problem mate, it was a racing incident, i saw that you were trying to get out of folks way after the spin it was just unfortunate you rolled into the only place i had to go, alls cool tho.

Not many things for this race.

Tim at lap 13, I exceed you (1st or 2nd times :cool:) and then I close the door slightly, on the moment I do not feel the contact, but on video I see that we touch. I do not think I'm making a mistake, and mostly: i hope you did not break anything with this contact. In any case, a good fight with you on a few laps, thx.

Alex, at lap 33, you try to overtake me. You touch me in the back and you broke my suspension ... This maneuver was a mistake on your part, I think. Of course unintentional. It's damage, you could wait a bit, you were faster than me anyway.

Reik, I hope I do not embarrassed you, at lap 39 or 40. I think that yours tires were dead. Then I passed you because you were too slow for me :tongue:. I might abstain, because my position was not endangered. But overtake the champion was a great pleasure for me on the moment! :cool:

ReikI hope I do not embarrassed you, at lap 39 or 40. I think that yours tires were dead. Then I passed you because you were too slow for me :tongue:. I might abstain, because my position was not endangered. But overtake the champion was a great pleasure for me on the moment! :cool:

You are right. Immediately after I lapped you, my tires were dead and the car behaved very strange (I never felt this before). So I made a mistake and you unlapped by passing me. Only 2 laps left and a nice gap to Jim made let me stay easy behind you.

Grats to your great 6th position!

Sadly many incidents to report...

TS113, Contact with Anthony M. Anthony moves right suddenly while I'm alongside

TS178, Contact with Anthony M. Anthony moves right while I'm alongside.

TS1322-1473, Stuck behind Anthony M for 2 1/2 laps (He is 1 lap down)

TS1382 - Fabrice makes a move on me as I struggle to get by Anthony (and why wouldn't he!). I see him coming up the inside and leave room on the entrance to the high speed chicane. Sadly I'm not left enough room on the exit. My suspension is damaged. These things happen in the heat of battle, but we all need to remember, if you take inside going into a chicane, and your not totally convinced you are clear, then you really will need to take the outside exiting it.

TS1993 - Contact Valerio. Final corner I thought I had lined up nicely to slide past Valerio on the straight but he was slower exiting the last turn than I thought. I should definitely have been more patient. I suspect the frustrations of my race didn't help. Sorry Valerio.

Sorry for the long incident report, I would much prefer no incidents to report.

Alex, at lap 33, you try to overtake me. You touch me in the back and you broke my suspension ... This maneuver was a mistake on your part, I think. Of course unintentional. It's damage, you could wait a bit, you were faster than me anyway.
I was trying to be as close to you as possible in turns 9-10 to get slip stream on the long straight after turn 11, but I simply missed the braking point. This is how I remember it from the race, need to see the replay.
Anyway it was my mistake, I should be more careful while braking close behind another car. Sad to hear your car was damaged :( Sorry mate!

Np bob these things happen, incidently i came out 14th after pit and mad dash to finish getting 10th last corner last lap :cool:, i couldnt type in race my keyboard to far away seen you type twice thought you must have been feeling bad lol dont worry about it, i just seen a puff of smoke then i was like aaaaaaaaahhhh . Only thing i can think of if you were correcting your spin, maybe the other way your left or trying to get off the racing line before turning round would have been safer, i tried to brake but think it happen so fast was pushing to catch tim.

No incidents to report.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back