Season 6 Race 8 Istanbul- Setup thread

Ok, here's my latest setup now :) I'm sure Jere will attack my PB and maybe get me soon :)

Wings are 2/22 and the rear is a bit stiff. I attached the replay file in a zip folder.

Attachments

• Reik-FPES-Istanbul-1-21-694.zip
    109.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Reik-Turky-F1-af.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 356
Hey,

Ok, here's my latest setup now :) I'm sure Jere will attack my PB and maybe get me soon :)

Wings are 2/22 and the rear is a bit stiff. I attached the replay file in a zip folder.

Very nice lap Reik! It's always a pleasure to follow your aggressive driving on the track :thumbup: ( but it is not always so big pleasure to try to beat your very fast record, like this time:rolleyes: ).

Here is my latest setup and replay.

Attachments

• Istanbul_1 18 6 jereh.Vcr
    44.1 KB · Views: 277
  • istanbul jereh.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 366
Hey,
Very nice lap Reik! It's always a pleasure to follow your aggressive driving on the track :thumbup: ( but it is not always so big pleasure to try to beat your very fast record, like this time:rolleyes: ).

Here is my latest setup and replay.

Thx Jere!

But why the hell can't you resist of being the fastest on every track! :mad: :tongue:

It seems most likely I have some time to attack your time tomorrow morning from around 10:00 o clock in the morning. Maybe you and others like to join me for a littel time and 5 laps battle!? :D

Reik Major said:
Thx Jere!

But why the hell can't you resist of being the fastest on every track! :mad: :tongue:

I don't know...it just happens...maybe I have a better car... :sorry:

Reik Major said:
It seems most likely I have some time to attack your time tomorrow morning from around 10:00 o clock in the morning. Maybe you and others like to join me for a littel time and 5 laps battle!? :D

I'll try to be there, and then you get a good chance to beat me :poke:

here's my latest setup, very much based on Jere's great one! I allways feel ashamed being faster with Jeres setups :redface:

Attachments

• Jere-Reik-Turkey-F1-ba.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 314

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back