Season 6 Race 7 Shanghai - Incident Report

I had 3 big lags in the start of the race, lags that lasted +/- 1second. I car didn't move during these for me unusual freezes, so the effect was that I suddenly reappeared that amount of time further back the grid. After the 3rd and last lag I had moved from 6th to 8th and lost around 5 seconds. I didn't notice that anybody went off because of this, but I did see cars close in my mirrors when I reappeard. I have to check the replay, will edit this post.

to Mr Alex...

I do not think you were ready for this race m8....!!! you ignored all thesafety rules and took out 4 guys couple of turns from the opening lap ...thatis no good m8..

- You took me out at turn 2 , broke my car and ruined my race..after that you challenged Joe and pushed him out to pass him, then immediately attacked Valerio sent him in the air and ended his race and kept going without waiting for him then strait after that you kicked Anthony M from behind and put him into a spin...all thatin few turns !!

That is not a presto prepared driver..sorry...

Some incidents for me, I got turned around twice shortly before the LC's, broken suspension, race kinda over

I havn't bothered with any more detail as it's probably irelevent now

Jim

to Mr Anthony

my mistakes were because of video lags. Sorry for that.
I did not wait for some guys. That is really my personal fault. Some kind of madness happened to me - I did not realise what was happening and how I could have done so many incidents in such a short time.

Sorry guys, I am really not a Presto prepated driver.

Christian Di fillipo, at the end of the big straight line, i touch you a few in the corner, happily without dammage.
Anyway: please excuse me mate.

Some little frictions with Eliezer Bartik also, but it was in battle time, good moments for me, i hope you think the same Eliezer.

hi all

lap 1 got rear ended by alex. he didn't even wait for me,nor did he say sorry!! i thought this was a "gentlemen's league"!!!. he ruined my suspension and i lost focus as i was upset and nervous!! then i was on track by myself so i logged off!! very frustrating morning!!!

TS144 I pushed Cristian from the inside. Please forgive me Cristian.
TS159 I pushed Anthony I from the inside. Please forgive me Anthony.
TS361 I pushed Eliezer from the inside. Please forgive me Eliezer.

I can not explain why I was so aggressive. I've probably watched too many stock car races:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%