Season 6 Race 6 Sepang - Chat

Hi guys,
I can't make it for this round (work constraint). :frown:
CU in China.

im not there too !

Somebody said in the chat something like, "where is Christian", somebody else said something like, "he said in the forum that he couldn't make the race", and then everybody seemed to be content with that explaination, including me, as we all had seen your recent post in the forum.

yeah was my fault .. sry..

i was askin my chief .. comon give my 30 min earlier .. so i make tomorow longer .. i was racing to my home .. i need allways 60 minutes .. today 30 ..
so i know 30 mins before q i can make it . no time to post in forum

the rest was another part of frustrating again .. it doesnt work in this season ...

you cant know this nico .. no problem

As a note, if it were not for the drop connections of Christian and Vincenzo , we may have had a 100% finish rate. :good:

Also as a note, that really is tragic Christian. I am sorry we missed out on having you with us this race.

...somebody else said something like, "he said in the forum that he couldn't make the race"...

Yes, that was me. I remembered Christians "can't-make-it-post", so I assumed him to do the qualy just for fun and then he would have to leave for some reasons. When he dropped out and some drivers asked for him, I thought it would make things clear to point this out, so no one would worry and consider a start delay... Sorry if I took away Christians chance to rejoin us :(

btw: Sorry Christian, after the race I saw too late that you send me your congratulations and liked to chat via steam. When I noticed that, you were already offline. So thank you and better luck next time (with race and chat :))

As a note, if it were not for the drop connections of Christian and Vincenzo , we may have had a 100% finish rate. :good:

Also as a note, that really is tragic Christian. I am sorry we missed out on having you with us this race.

Yes, that is true, a very strong preformance from the group. Tragic for Christian R. and Vincenzo though, always a shame when non-racing stuff ruins the race.

thank u for ur words.

i know before the europe season this will be many stuff for me. drivin fpps and fpes but every wednesday i have a full sh.. of work so i need to push all the day to can make the race.in fpes i did not found my line my laptimes are everytime slower .. in fpps i have more time to focus to the races. but its only a game.

thats the reason to be not longer in the europe and i send the RD to let me out.

thank u guys for nice races and nico ur job is very nice !

hope u will have nice races again. i see my other guys again in the pacific series !

the job is every time on pole position :-( :-( :-(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing