Season 6 Race 6 Sepang - Chat

o6cu53.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Nice Wayne,

In previous seasons' race at Sepang, some drivers have had issues with their pit stop. It may have been "bug" in V1 of the track that has been corrected. I believe that Auto Pit should not be used though...

i had the pit bug in sepang in season 3 i think it was, there was at least 5 of us who had no pit, the garage doors were closed in front of where we pitted, so when it came to race time, we drove in, stopped, and were instantly kicked back out onto the track, i tried 4 times to pit that race until i eventually ran out of fuel.

i had autopit on at the time, this might have been avoided if i used manual pit, i dont know but its something for everyone to test and make certain of before the race.

Yeah, better don't use auto pit in general. Even though you turn off auto pit, the limiter still turns on and off at the right point. So you can't do wrong very much despite braking too late.

i had the pit bug in sepang in season 3 i think it was, there was at least 5 of us who had no pit, the garage doors were closed in front of where we pitted, so when it came to race time, we drove in, stopped, and were instantly kicked back out onto the track, i tried 4 times to pit that race until i eventually ran out of fuel.

i had autopit on at the time, this might have been avoided if i used manual pit, i dont know but its something for everyone to test and make certain of before the race.

Noel, and maybe others, in the FPPS had a problem in Season 4; the car stopped in the pit box and then slowly rotated left on the spot. Looked odd on the replay [from memory]. It immediately ended his race.:frown::confused:

I noticed that my MoTeC XD telemetry sometimes gets very messed up displaying time gaps and track positions around Sepang. It showed Anthony, who was visibly filling my mirrors, sometimes as +37 sec behind me. It would correct itself and mess up again...

Best for me to turn it off in race. :)

39 laps? same as the FPPS?

Yes, that is correct. I am sorry that there have been little "organising" the last week, it has been very busy in my tangible life lately (and it still is). The little time I have I need to use on preparing for the race.

This should however not be a problem now that everybody knows what to do anyway :)

As for the incidents of Tim vs David and Fabian vs Alex, I have studied them both, and for me at least it seems quite straight forward analysing them both to find out what went wrong. I'll see if I can send out an email with "my findings" tonight.

Also, it seems I have lost my communication with Cristian, Gaetano and Eliezer. Normally this would lead to automatic suspension from the league, however, I do not have the energy to do anything about it :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%