Season 6 Race 10 Monaco - Weather

Hello gents. :)

I've been following the talk here and understand that the date for Monaco is not yet fully decided. I would post the forecast now if it was going to be next week, but will wait as it is uncertain. Gonna check the forum again tomorrow.

-----------------------

Here is the first forecast:

There is less chance for rain at Monaco than the previous rounds, with 15 % risk of rain falling sometime during a day. Not a characteristic intensity, but it can be anything from light to heavy.

The second forecast will be posted tuesday next week, the 14:th of June, at 18:00 UTC (19 o'clock UK summer time).

-----------------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A fine day with no risk for rain.

Day 2: Only a tiny chance for showers. Usuall length of about 30-50 minutes and medium intensity.

Dear :rain:man please not make it rain, remember we are at Monaco place full of fine thing like girls for example a beautiful day of sun is better for see fine thing:D

Thanks Daniel

thx Daniel!

I disagree with Valerios opinion! The practice race made me sweat so much, that a nice thunderstorm during the race would be fine to cool the driver down. :)

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A fine day with no risk for rain.

Day 2: Only a tiny chance for showers. Usuall length of about 30-50 minutes and medium intensity.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back