Season 6 Participation Status

As the Race Director mentioned, reading and responding (if needed/asked) to his e-mails is compulcory for being in this league. He also said there would be several e-mails before the first race at Silverstone.

The e-mails from the Race Director can be seen as a series of tasks one must complete to be in the league.

The first task was not given on e-mail and was only for the new members. It was to send an e-mail to the Race Director so that he could get their e-mail address. Everybody has done that and that means all 26 drivers passed stage 1 :)

Task 2 was replying to the Race Directors e-mail confirming that one are Presto GP Material. So far 25 out of 26 people have done this. The 1 that currently is missing is:

Craig Johnston

I know it is less than 2 days since the RD sent out the e-mail, but he thought this post might speed things up :)

Pinocchio

Nico, I send you a PM to show you the failure message I received when trying to reply...

I can tell you read the info and also will do in the future :)

Hope we get the problem solved, because I want to be sure, the RD also gets my race reports in time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back