Season 5

Hi everyone!

It wont be any FPES for me this season. Didn't have enough motivation just now, and I don't want to commit to an entire season as I feel right now. I want to try some other sim racing.

So I have to say thanks for the last 3 seasons. But I maybe be back for season 6. Will see then what I want to do.

But will most likely stick around the forum and post a reply and add a 'thanks' here and there. Have been thinking about if I could do something else for this great community, like doing the weather for the races or something.

I wish you all the best for season 5 and have fun :)

just for know...will our races count in the ranking here at RD like last year or not??? and...... we know who will be in div1 and div2???

I think it will work towards the ranking, but I am not sure. I never had anything to do with that, but I assume it is still working towards the ranking, at least if the result gets feeded into the GPCOS system.

Who will be in which division will be decided maybe as late as race day. It all depends how many drivers we will be, maybe we'll all fit in one division. If it will be 2 divisions then it will be done more or less based on the times done at Spa on PrestoGP.com. Also, we'll honour those who was premoted to div 1 (unless they seem hopelessly unprepared/slow).

ok thank you.... will do some laps maybe today or the day before the race!!!! i ask that because this year i will race here just for fun (have other leagues where i want try to do nice races) and because here there are the guys that made me starting my sim racers career....so i have here a lot of friends and i know how the comunity is so is always a pleasure have a night with you all!!! will do training etc, but not so many like the last year so i will be a lot less competitive, but not dangerouse ;) !!!

thx again!! ;)

Just a note on the skin I'll be using this season.

I haven't actually started on it yet as I have promised Ivan I'd do his skin and I'm still busy with it (85% done). With any luck I'll finish it tonight so that it's ready for the race on Wednesday.

After that I'll start on my skin. In the mean time I'll be running the standard RedBull - Webber skin.

I have heard through Mark that a racecalendar were send out at the start of this season and since i joined right after race 1 i havent got it. and i cant find it here on forum.

So can a helpfull soul please send it to me at or link if its here on forum. Just to be as prepared as possible for the future races :)

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years