Season 5 rules discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top WRC-class has been a Citroen-cup over the last few seasons aswell I bellieve?
As mutch as I hate single-make-series when there are other options, it looks like I will take the DS3 as it is the one I found suiting my driving-style the best with a few tweaks. I will be no-where near any sort of result this year, though, as I will propably beat my own record of crashes in a rally driving a car that is waaaay out of my league :p
That is if I don't go for something horribly outdated and outpaced for the overall-championship, of course :)

Only one round Norman, rest will be the same.
also, R4 is part of the RDRC-2 class, I'm just an idiot for completely forgetting to add it into the rules. Mega derpppp

And the only car chosen (so far) in the RDRC Champ is the Citroen DS3. :(
Maybe MINI will offer me a "guest drive" in a round just to see their car represented. ;)
Ya right!
I did some testing at one stage about 7km and DS3 was 9 second faster than WrC Fiesta.
There is no sense driving another car in RDRC class if DS3 is so overpowering against another WRC cars.
I was just wondering are those French gyus build best physichs in their own territory car???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back