Season 5 Race 9 Valencia Street: Weather forecast

This is the first forecast for the next event, at the streets of Valencia:

The chance of rain is 20%. Showers is the more common form, but the duration varies and it could last long. Intensity also varies and could be from light to heavy.

I will post the second as usuall the tuesday before the race; 14:th december at 19:00 UTC (UK time).

The schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A fine day with very little chance of rain.

Day 2: A fine day, but with a small chance of showers during mid day. About medium in intensity and usuall length around 30-70 mins.

Thanks old teammate:)
I must tell you about the weird weather I encountered. When I was going home in the car on Wednesday afternoon and we had a traffic message on the radio, warning of freezing rain. The outside temp display in the car was -15 C and there were raindrops on the windshield. Strange weather right? Unfortunately we started in Torsby 500 km from home and the rain came after 50 km, somewhere near Malung. We had a minor problem with grip after that, it took us seven hours to get home:)

The schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A fine day with very little chance of rain.

Day 2: A fine day, but with a small chance of showers during mid day. About medium in intensity and usuall length around 30-70 mins.

The Aqua blue are coming ....

thx Nico :wink:

Attachments

• spanish babes.jpg
    spanish babes.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 567

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back