Season 5 Race 6 Interlagos: Weather forecast

The first of two weather forecasts for the next race at Interlagos:

Sao Paulo has quite many rain affected days this time of year, with a 45 % chance of rain during a day. It comes in everything from long light rain to heavy showers.

The second weather forecast will come tuesday 9:th November at 19:00 UTC (UK time).

The schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: Medium to heavy showers pass over during the first day. Lengths of about 30-70 mins.

Day 2: A more steady rain reach the circuit during the night. It is likely to end sometime during the afternoon. Light to medium intensity.

Sorry that it's a bit late. Got home from school quite late.

Thx Daniel

Super nice, maybe we have an opportunity if it is raining to beat reik:=)

Hmmmm... maybe I'm better in rainy conditions as I am in dry conditions? :tongue: :D (honestly I don't know)

btw: You have beaten me in Monaco and Tim did so in Suzuka. This must be enough! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Will be funny with mixed or wet conditions...

SCOOOOP a secret image of our weather man.:D

PS THANKS for your effort Daniel:)

Attachments

• rain-dance.jpg
    rain-dance.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 199
Well, my money is on it being the same as this weekend's weather in Brazil. Wet at the start of quali and drying towards the end with a dry race.

It has to be said that it's not a lot of money....

PS: Sorry for being so quiet and scarce guys but work has been keeping me real busy. I have a update meeting with the big wigs at the company I work for tomorrow...

The schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: Medium to heavy showers pass over during the first day. Lengths of about 30-70 mins.

Day 2: A more steady rain reach the circuit during the night. It is likely to end sometime during the afternoon. Light to medium intensity.

Sorry that it's a bit late. Got home from school quite late.

The second forecast:

Very exciting forecast. I must get in some wet laps tomorrow :) Thank you as always Daniel

Cheers Dan

Nico, can we have a moist practice server tonight?

Jim

Sure, how moist do you want it? (and don't ask Daniel, you can only pray to him :))
60% Dry
70% Starting to rain light I think
80% More rain
90% Even more
100% Cats and dogs :)

EDIT: I opend a 80% server as I might fall asleep before you reply :) I named it inspired by Jim's request for a moist server ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back