Season 5 Race 6 Interlagos: Setup Discussion

Thanks Nico for this nice setup :)

I have created my setup based on Nico setup , i have changed things to make it stiffer to suit my driving style.

so u have now 2 options ...

Nico setup... smooth and easy to drive.:)

Anthony setup... stiff, slightly better response but a bit tricky to drive..:tongue:

both deliver the same result :wink:

cheers

Attachments

• Nico- Anthony Q.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 316
Ok, here's the promised setup from a "1:06-guy" :redface:

special thx to Anthony, who had the most influence on the base of this setup :cool:

Btw: Eliezer, if you download a setup from Anthony, you are always able to climb up on top! :wink: You only need to make little adjustments to suit your controller and your style (maybe lower steer lock and change brake balance...)

I'm very curious in the setups posted above. Hope to be able to test them soon...

Attachments

• Reik F1 c.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 344

Apologies for not posting any setups recently, I've been so busy that I have not practiced as much as I would like and haven't had a set I thought worth while sharing

I think for me to post something which I believe to be not that good isn't going to help anybody, quite the opposite in fact

I think my Interlargos set from S4 is ok, when I've had a chance to check it out and maybe tweak it, if I feel it's a good un... it'll be up here soon

Jim

Hi guys
Thanks Nico to bring us back to the set up discussion, I’ve got 3 qualy set ups & 1 race set up , all need final tuning, let me know how you go.

Attachments

• turbo_qualy_1.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 316
  • turbo_qualy_2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 317
  • turbo_qualy_3.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 302
  • turbo_race.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 320
Hi guys I just finished yesterday to reinstall all PC from XP ( going in loop only at BIOS eheheh) and no more set for me,so many thanks guys:good: for share the setup.For me now is like a good glass of water in a desert.:D

Ok, here's a reworked setup, which was posted by Anthony, who used Nico's one as a base. the setup is a little bit tricky through T1 and 2 but it's fast! thx Anthony and Nico!

I removed a little rear wing, lowered steer lock for my controller, moved brake balance more to the front, used my gears, and lowered diff to 45.

I also attached the lap so you can see the line and where I used which gear. Maybe it helps some one.

Last test will be to combine this setup with my first one and then i'll make race tests... :cool:

Attachments

• Nico-Anthony-Reik F1 a.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 574
  • Reik-FPES-Interlagos-1-06-722-PrestoGP.Vcr
    93.3 KB · Views: 487
Thx Reik

would say it is a really good lap you run Reik: =)
Have not had the chance to drive so much on this track because I've got a new computer: =) should have put all things up. when I had set it all up, I was 1 second slower than I used. : ((
uhmm so u hope to find the time agian:=)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back