Season 5 race 5@ Monaco- Drivers Meeting

I'll start this thread early. :)

First question, are we going to use the 2008 or 2007 version of the track?

I have limited track time lately but I will definately need to turn many laps in preparation for this event if I want to see the chequered flag.

I don't mind either way, Monaco is monaco..... playground of the rich and famous,

Obviously doesn't apply to any of us but we can just pretend!

Jim

I will be travelling most of this week with no chance to practice and small chance to take part in discussions here. This is in no way a reflection of the level of my interest in the series. ;)

Thanks Nic, now everybody knows and can really go for it:)

Sounds like we can just run around pinballing off the walls. Personally I will not, go for it, but then it may be that it is best to start last here anyway.

We did a thursday race here and the biggest danger was not the people crashing in front of you, but the ones coming from behind that ran straight into the back of you when you slowed to avoid the crash.

Sounds like we can just run around pinballing off the walls. Personally I will not, go for it, but then it may be that it is best to start last here anyway.

I do not think there is any time to be gained through trying to hit the wall, but saying that any lap where contact with wall has occured is void... well, I do not want to go around looking for that at least :) The fewer rules the better it is.

For sure Nico:) if you hit the wall hard it's gonna slow you down, and/or break something

Idealy you need to leave the faintest mark on the barrier with your rear tyre as you power out of the exit....that's Monaco utopia:D easier said than done though

I think I did it once:confused:, but it was more luck than judgment:tongue:

Jim

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%