SEASON 20 - RACE 7 - INTERLAGOS - INCIDENTS REPORT -

Sorry i saw artyom spin and saw another car in the inside, so i tryed to avoid cars going to left, and you where coming too fast on that side too (is also a bit of your fault as there was a yellow flag just deployed, and theoretically is not allowed to overtake). Anyway, sorry if my move caused some damage to your car. Hope long race will be better.

Never said it was your fault and never thought that too. I didn't try to overtake you there, I was just unable to slow down that much.

Never said it was your fault and never thought that too. I didn't try to overtake you there, I was just unable to slow down that much.
:) You didnt say but i thought it on the race as i thought maybe i had a place on the right of artyom, also i know you did nothing bad, as spinned out cars were a bit of surprise and is difficult to avoid that, more if everyone was moving around to return racing. It was simply a race incident

Race 2 gave Valle a slight nudge into turn one lap one, then afte many laps of trying to close the gap to him, I went to the inside and locked up, running into his side.
We rejoined with me still behind but I was able to pass him a few laps later, thought I had damaged his car, and because the incident was my fault I gave him the place back
Was great racing with him from many more laps trying to close that gap, but then self spun with with 10 laps or so to go

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%