• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

SEASON 20 - RACE 7 - INTERLAGOS - INCIDENTS REPORT -

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +3,459
    oh, if i hit a wall i will go to dance SAMBA :D

• Haha Haha x 2
  2. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest

Ratings:
    +137

• Like Like x 3
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +3,459
    no incidents to report

• Like Like x 2
  4. KikoValle

KikoValle

Ratings:
    +48
    Sorry i saw artyom spin and saw another car in the inside, so i tryed to avoid cars going to left, and you where coming too fast on that side too (is also a bit of your fault as there was a yellow flag just deployed, and theoretically is not allowed to overtake). Anyway, sorry if my move caused some damage to your car. Hope long race will be better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest

Ratings:
    +137
    Never said it was your fault and never thought that too. I didn't try to overtake you there, I was just unable to slow down that much.

6. KikoValle

KikoValle

Ratings:
    +48
    :) You didnt say but i thought it on the race as i thought maybe i had a place on the right of artyom, also i know you did nothing bad, as spinned out cars were a bit of surprise and is difficult to avoid that, more if everyone was moving around to return racing. It was simply a race incident

• Like Like x 1
  7. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon

Ratings:
    +70
    Race 2 gave Valle a slight nudge into turn one lap one, then afte many laps of trying to close the gap to him, I went to the inside and locked up, running into his side.
    We rejoined with me still behind but I was able to pass him a few laps later, thought I had damaged his car, and because the incident was my fault I gave him the place back
    Was great racing with him from many more laps trying to close that gap, but then self spun with with 10 laps or so to go

• Like Like x 3
  8. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +3,459
    Race 2 : lap2 T4 me and Martin I wanted to put the third instead the first came in so i spin and you hit me my fault sorry

• Like Like x 2
  9. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +669
    No problem vale :) That was unexpected for me and I thought I could drive by, so I stayed on throttle, if I had braked I probably would not have hit you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Andrew Hollom

Andrew Hollom

Ratings:
    +121
    Race 1: Valerio ran into the back of me at the first sharp right-hander, possibly T8, on L3. I ran wide and spun at the fast double-apex right-hander, possibly T7, on L4 hitting Valerio.

Race 2: Nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +3,459
    race 1 did not count for the score:D but together we lost the battle for first and second place:(
    sorry Andrew;) however it was fun as long as it lasted

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.