SEASON 20 RACE 4 - SUZUKA - RACE REPORTS -

Race 1 i did great job my pb a good quali 6th and 4th in race:) the first laps something of really fun with in last laps a nice pursuit with Rob Swindells, i think he was in mdf and until my tires were good it was a good fight
Race 2 lost car in T3 push hard for recover the gap and burn tires pit at lap 11 or 12 then pit in lap 21 o 22 finish the race. some skirmish along laps and good fight with Barry until mine 2nd pit stop.

Congratulations to Winners and all us:thumbsup:

Qualifying went as well as it could for someone who couldn't get under 1m41.5s.

Race 1 was going well, starting second (slowest!) and holding second until I suffered from a stutter down the pit straight which made Roel run into me. I think I got going in 5th place, but made the mistake of trying to make up time, resulting in me visiting parts of the track I hadn't been fortunate enough to see before. Eventually I worked my way down to 12th before moving up to 11th. I felt like a twit.

Race 2 was better after a good start, dodging various spinners, I ended up 9th and a few laps later 8th. Had a lonely middle to the race in 7th place with Valerio and Barry about 25 seconds behind. Barry closed in lap after lap as my tyres faded, and on the last lap was right behind after Spoon, but then I had another stutter causing him to run into me. I didn't expect Barry to give the place back, as it wasn't his fault, but nonetheless he did, which was very sporting.

P.S. Get well David.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back