SEASON 20 RACE 1 -MONZA - RACE REPORTS

Thanks @Raymond van Soest I love those stats :thumbsup:

OK races for me, I trained only a day before the event after not having done any racing since the end of last season. I concentrated on race setup as usual and it paid off, especially on race 2 since I made almost no mistakes in that race. A good race setup is for me not a real fast one, but a stable and permissive one, with even tire wear, that keeps the car behaviours consistents over the whole length of the race.
Anyway it was good to see a lot of drivers on track, with some nice battles.

CU next event!

That was quite intense for me, especially R2.
Raymond hunted me like crazy till pitstop :thumbsup:
I gave all to keep a gap :ninja:
After pit the gap was quite big to Raymond and I tough ... yeah ... I did it ... there is now only Barry on P1 who will pit soon and I`m back on P1 ... ha ha ... ha ha ...
But this never happend ... Barry did not think it`s necessary to pit :confused::thumbsup:

Grats podiums and all finishers :thumbsup:
Thx to all organizers :thumbsup:
Martin

Overall: Very good race day for me. Finally had the pace to fight for the podium! Only annoying thing was that every ±3 laps I would get some sort of lag spike which set me back about 0,5 sec.

Race 1: Not the best race for me. Got held up once, and made an error which resulted in a spin. Although P6 wasn't too bad.

Race 2: This was a really exciting race! At the start Barry passed me, but fortunatly I could take back P2. I was able to stay within 2 sec of Martin, but at the pit stop I lost 4 sec (don't know how) and came back just behind Nicolas. After that had some really nice battles with Rob. When I finally passed him, I got another lag spike which put me behind him again:roflmao: Just want to praise him once more for sportmanship, because when he saw this he let me pass him again!:thumbsup:

Highlights:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years