F1 2010 Season #2 ERROR

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I just finished Season #1,got an offer from Red Bull,accepted it,and when i proceeded to Season #2 the screen blacks out and i get the classical "Don't Send".What should i do?I reinstalled the game,clean version only installed patch 1,and still doesnt work,Help!!!
Thank you!

oh oh Looks like the save error or maybe it was because of that mod you did that you mentioned in another post where you started a 7 year season in Mercedes that may have caused a conflict with your save game's ? Sorry I can't be of much more help but I know no fix for this. Maybe ask over in the mod forum's they may be able to help but you will have to be patient mate.

Cheer's, Dave.

If you're getting the error message at exactly the same moment everytime, chances are you have some missing files in the game folder in Program Files. The game is probably trying to find a certain file, can't do it, and can't proceed without it, and then crashes. Possibly something went wrong when you might've added some mods. If that is the case, the only thing I can recommend is making a backup of the save files and reinstall the game, unless you can find and restore all the original files pre-modding.

First thing you might want to try though, is the Savefix mod from RDDev. If it doesn't work, you might have to give my method a try. Hope that helps you.

If you're getting the error message at exactly the same moment everytime, chances are you have some missing files in the game folder in Program Files. The game is probably trying to find a certain file, can't do it, and can't proceed without it, and then crashes. Possibly something went wrong when you might've added some mods. If that is the case, the only thing I can recommend is making a backup of the save files and reinstall the game, unless you can find and restore all the original files pre-modding.

First thing you might want to try though, is the Savefix mod from RDDev. If it doesn't work, you might have to give my method a try. Hope that helps you.
DId that,didn't work unfortunatley..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back