SEASON 19 RACE 5-BARCELONA - RACE REPORTS-

Sorry guys, had much troubble with my gear.
Previous to Q and while Q Windows started to update.
So it was massivley stuttering and seconds of freeze.
Didn´t activate it till now, so I was not able to cancel.
Also the Oculus view was moving.
In R1 I tried some laps but then I canceled, to finish the update.
When I rejoined in R2 it was all perfect, since it started to stutter again massively.
So I had to cancel again.

Sorry if I have hinder someone :(

Cyas in Montreal

really enjoyed both races even though i made countless mistakes, probably shouldve been a 2nd in each race as tom was out of reach but silly mistakes cost me big time but i can live with that as i had a lot of fun.

grats to tom for the race wins, well deserved and i must say grats to francisco for the race 2 performance, you showed very good pace, keep it up :)

grats all finishers and everyone who turned up, hopefully the numbers improve ( i wish) for next race.

Races:
I knew big problem with tires but as long as I could it was fun. Nice first laps with John and Krzysztof then a long agony to bring the car to the end of the race1 for race2 I listen Tom and he reminded me: tryed to be gently on steer, this help me a lot I did 17laps instead 14 and finsh the race with 2% on FL:) but from start until lap 12 or 13 a long and nice fight with John then him in output of T7 spin and hit the barriers:( was a nice battle mate, after this an alone race until end but I enjoyed it anyway

Congratulations to the Winners and all us:thumbsup:

Q: P2. Normally I would be absolutely thrilled with P2, but knowing a lot of the fast guys didn't practice, had problems, or couldn't make it took away some of the joy.

R1: P9 to P3. Got away fairly good, and it didn't take too long before I was P4. Unfortunatly, in the fight for P3 I had contact with Francisco, which made us both crash. Got up to P3 but was left with the feeling more was possible.

R2: P2 to P4. Lost P2 in T1 to Artyom, and got stuck behind him. I had more pace but couldn't get to an attempt. Staying behind someone that close absolutely ruined my front tires at the first stint, so I had to pit earlier than I would've wished. After the pitstops I was P2 with an 11 second gap to P3 with 4 laps to go. Unfortunatly, due to my early pitstop, my LF tire was dead, and I spun twice causing me to lose 2 places.

Overall I would normally be very happy with these results, but I left with a dissapointed feeling as I know better results were possible.

So, I had no time to practice and only did one race in a other car a few weeks ago.
Considering that, it was decent. I also had the wrong setup until quality, because my received folder had two different name sets from David.
First race was good, in the beginning... but my concentration faded and I kept on getting slower. I was in the lead fairly long and ended up in P5. I did not even attempted to put up fight, I was too slow by that time.

Race two I had a decent start, had to brake hard for Nicolas thought, who got too high on the curbs and was very slow in font of me suddenly. I think that had already hurt my tyres. When I caught up with Valeria I had a good fight with him, but following too close my front tyres were very unhappy. I think I passed him at least 3 times but then always managed to mess up in the last chicane and getting passed back again.
In lap 12 I wanted to build a gap to Valeria but spun out in t7 and hit the barrier.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing