SEASON 19 RACE 5-BARCELONA - RACE REPORTS-

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, May 16, 2018.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    the first one who leaves the track orders paella for everyone:D

• Haha Haha x 2
  2. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +596
    Sorry guys, had much troubble with my gear.
    Previous to Q and while Q Windows started to update.
    So it was massivley stuttering and seconds of freeze.
    DidnĀ“t activate it till now, so I was not able to cancel.
    Also the Oculus view was moving.
    In R1 I tried some laps but then I canceled, to finish the update.
    When I rejoined in R2 it was all perfect, since it started to stutter again massively.
    So I had to cancel again.

Sorry if I have hinder someone :(

Cyas in Montreal

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +6,109
    really enjoyed both races even though i made countless mistakes, probably shouldve been a 2nd in each race as tom was out of reach but silly mistakes cost me big time but i can live with that as i had a lot of fun.

grats to tom for the race wins, well deserved and i must say grats to francisco for the race 2 performance, you showed very good pace, keep it up :)

grats all finishers and everyone who turned up, hopefully the numbers improve ( i wish) for next race.

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    Races:
    I knew big problem with tires but as long as I could it was fun. Nice first laps with John and Krzysztof then a long agony to bring the car to the end of the race1 for race2 I listen Tom and he reminded me: tryed to be gently on steer, this help me a lot I did 17laps instead 14 and finsh the race with 2% on FL:) but from start until lap 12 or 13 a long and nice fight with John then him in output of T7 spin and hit the barriers:( was a nice battle mate, after this an alone race until end but I enjoyed it anyway

Congratulations to the Winners and all us:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +87
    Q: P2. Normally I would be absolutely thrilled with P2, but knowing a lot of the fast guys didn't practice, had problems, or couldn't make it took away some of the joy.

R1: P9 to P3. Got away fairly good, and it didn't take too long before I was P4. Unfortunatly, in the fight for P3 I had contact with Francisco, which made us both crash. Got up to P3 but was left with the feeling more was possible.

R2: P2 to P4. Lost P2 in T1 to Artyom, and got stuck behind him. I had more pace but couldn't get to an attempt. Staying behind someone that close absolutely ruined my front tires at the first stint, so I had to pit earlier than I would've wished. After the pitstops I was P2 with an 11 second gap to P3 with 4 laps to go. Unfortunatly, due to my early pitstop, my LF tire was dead, and I spun twice causing me to lose 2 places.

Overall I would normally be very happy with these results, but I left with a dissapointed feeling as I know better results were possible.

• Like Like x 3
  6. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +402
    So, I had no time to practice and only did one race in a other car a few weeks ago.
    Considering that, it was decent. I also had the wrong setup until quality, because my received folder had two different name sets from David.
    First race was good, in the beginning... but my concentration faded and I kept on getting slower. I was in the lead fairly long and ended up in P5. I did not even attempted to put up fight, I was too slow by that time.

Race two I had a decent start, had to brake hard for Nicolas thought, who got too high on the curbs and was very slow in font of me suddenly. I think that had already hurt my tyres. When I caught up with Valeria I had a good fight with him, but following too close my front tyres were very unhappy. I think I passed him at least 3 times but then always managed to mess up in the last chicane and getting passed back again.
    In lap 12 I wanted to build a gap to Valeria but spun out in t7 and hit the barrier.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    John Im a boy:rolleyes: aged but a boy so my name is Valerio Valeria usually is name for girl:D
    no problem anyhow mate i want only joke a bit:D

• Haha Haha x 4
  8. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +402
    Haha that must have been autocorrect on my phone Valerio.

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +87
    Here are the log analyzer reports :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +87

Not too much going on, so i added my quali lap. Also included in the footage, and even replays, are my stupidities:ninja:

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.