SEASON 19 RACE 5-BARCELONA -INCIDENTS REPORT-

apart from a couple of tyre bangs the only incident i can remember is race 2 with martin, he was very laggy at this point and i tried to go inside at turn 4 but he either lagged or didnt see me and we both spun with martin leaving the server.

no hard feelings here it was obvious you were having trouble tonight, hopefully all sorted for next time :)

i received only a push from John in race2 lap11 or 12 don't remember well but not so harsh. for me its all ok
Yep, cut to the inside too much from turn two. Had some oversteer, I think it cost me more then you though. :rolleyes:

No incidents from me. Only one very close one in lap one in race two when Nicolas slightly took too much curb and rejoined before t3 and was so slow that I had to brake really hard. However, that's just a lap 1 incident.

@David Turnbull: Sorry David, but partly I have not seen any opponents :(
Also in R1 I was on P4, then 2s freeze, then I was on P6.
Often I check for updates before race, and restart the router, ... but not always.
Next time I´ll be better prepared ... :)
I read somewhere that your VR view was moving in a wrong way? This happens to me when I have an other Application running in the foreground.

@jego: in Q view was like usual, then when I joined practice start 1 I was 2m / 6.5 foot higher.
A big software pillow under my butt :D
Oh, there is a setting to bind a key to Reset VR View. Default is CTRL + Space I think, but just check the settings.
vr-center-jpg.202394

It's one of those things like Reset FFB that should definitely be setup.
I recommend going through this page and see if there are some helpful tips
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/rfactor2-the-vr-thread-settings-tips.55249/

Race 1 @ Pos 298, had a touch with Francisco. He ran a little bit wide and I tried to get to the inside, but there wasn't enough room.

Race 2 @ Pos 688, rear-ended Artyom. He too made a tiny mistake, but I came in too hot. Luckily only I spun.

Because of the difficulty to overtake on this track, I was too eager to act when the driver in front made a mistake. Or maybe I just watch my fellow dutchman Max Verstappen too much:laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%