SEASON 19 RACE 3 CHINA -RACE REPORTS

Both fun races for me, i had a lot of good fights, thanks guys.
In race 2, when i was in 2nd place, i was waiting for lap 13 to undercut Artyom, but then Tom has pitted in lap 11, so i pitted in lap 12. I was expecting to lose the position to Tom, but i can't understand how i lost 6 seconds to Tom and 4 to Artyom, since i was about 1 second ahead.
My pitstop lenght was 12 seconds, how long was your?

Both fun races for me, i had a lot of good fights, thanks guys.
In race 2, when i was in 2nd place, i was waiting for lap 13 to undercut Artyom, but then Tom has pitted in lap 11, so i pitted in lap 12. I was expecting to lose the position to Tom, but i can't understand how i lost 6 seconds to Tom and 4 to Artyom, since i was about 1 second ahead.
My pitstop lenght was 12 seconds, how long was your?

Hm, did you call for the pit stop before you entered pit?

edit: I mean so you did get the message that the pit crew was ready.

if I can choose I had a lot of fun in race 1, sure until lap5 (incident) was more fun but after this until end of race a nice battle with Anton nice fight, about race 2 nice until my tires let me have fun lap 12 or 13 i pitted i meet again Anton but a low defence for me too wear I finished the race with 1% front tires, on the rims in practice:(:D

Congratulations to all :thumbsup:

Quali: Set a time somewhere in the 1:43's but couldn't return to the garage for some reason. Had to quit rfactor, only to find out my lap time wouldnt count and I couldnt set a new one, so P12 for me.

Race 1: From P12 to P5. Quite happy with that but it was only possible because a few drivers fell away in front of me.

Race 2: From P6 to P4. Was a good race and I was able to be very consistent and keep my tire wear in a good range. Only weird thing is, how did I start 6th after qualifying as 12th?

Highlights: a bit messy because the replays were in slow-motion for some reason

Q: Again pole :)
And cool that I was faster than the best possible laptime from Raymods log analyzer report :roflmao:
A great summary by the way :thumbsup:
R1: After some corners, it was clear, the setup suits only for Q :whistling:
But the first some labs where quite fun to drive, last of a big bluk :)
In L3 I went side by side with Daniele and David through T1.
I was outside and wanted to take the chance to be finally inside in T3.
But in T2 I lost the rear in the dirty/no rubber area.
Then I tried to catch-up, but the rear tyres where worn.
R2: The start was great. But already in L1 David was after the long stragiht behind me, had a silde in T14 and David slided too. Sry David, I was looking for some great laps with a battle :(
The next pursuer who was on my heels was Tom.
As I saw in the replay, in L6 rigth in front T1, Tom was able to place inside next to me, with much speed from slipstream. But I was already focused to enter the corner and didn`t check he was next to me.
Sry Tom :(

I`m looking for a teammate who`s driving the races for me ... just a joke :p

Grats podiums and all finishers :thumbsup:
Thx to all organizers :thumbsup:
Martin

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline