SEASON 19 RACE 2 BAHRAIN - INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    we have a lot of space here, for sure we will destruction in the worst place:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 3
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +6,109
    Race 1 - Downhill left turn (will add timestamp later)

Coming to the downhill left I came across someone who had spun and was right in the middle of the track, I went off track to get around but when making my way back on my rear wheels hit a bump on the kerb and I lost control a bit and ended up in front of someone, there was a slight contact but whoever it was managed to keep control thankfully and we went side by side into the next turn.

No other incidents I dont think :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    Race 1 lap6 T1 ts 594
    me and @Kyran Parkin- we were in the battle I braked but I touched his rear tire sorry Kyran
    Race 2 lap3 T2 ts 304
    me and @Francisco Valle- I was closed to Anton Valle and in T2 i have to lift and close the curve a lot for avoid contact with him so in out of curve im not so speed just there back me is arrived Francisco that hit me
    i think that can happen. Francisco wait me and let me pass:thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +87
    Race 1: @ POS 333, touched the rear of Anton at turn 10. His braking point was a lot earlier then mine, but I should've left more space. Luckily he didn't spin, and I lost a place

Race 2: Nothing but a little wheelbanging with John :D Just pure racing and I actually enjoyed it :p

• Like Like x 3
  5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    i forgot this
    Race 2 lap1 T13 ts 158
    me and @Krzysztof Maj- I had good traction on the exit and maybe less Krzysztof so a little knock knock on rear at him

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kyran Parkin

Kyran Parkin
    The Pitlane King

Ratings:
    +198
    Race 1:
    Lap 6, T1. Got rear-ended by Valerio whilst going for an overtake on Arytom. Just about held the slide!

Race 2:
    Lap 13, T7-8. Checked mirrors exiting T7, saw I was several car lengths ahead so attacked T8 as I normally would. Suddenly Martin appeared whilst I was on the apex resulting in heavy contact. Lost a lot of time, damaged the tyres and bent the rear right corner. Scared the crap out of me and I might have sworn a little bit immediately afterwards...

That's all from me! I avoided all of the more hilarious-looking moments of carnage. :D

• Like Like x 4
  7. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +596
    Have no replays and I can`t remember exactly, ...

R1: Had a rollover, I think in lap 1, at trun 10.
    Don`t know how it came about.

R2: As already mentioned by Kyran, I slided into him after I came on the curbs and lost control around turn 8.
    Sry Kyran, till there it was an exciting pursuit :(

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mario Marquez

Mario Marquez

Ratings:
    +119
    R1:
    Nothing to report

R2:
    TS 1795: I hit Nicolas during braking. The good thing is that I was the only one spinning in that incident. Sorry for that Nicolas.
    TS 1950: I overtake Artyom on the outside of T1 and after a small contact he ends up spinning. In my opinion my trajectory was wide enough to give him space and very similar to the other overtakes I tried on the outside of T1. My apologies to Artyom too.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,403
    Race 1
    Lap 1 - got a little pushed outside T1 by @jego and thought it was a good idea to rejoin the track and not shortcut T2. Went onto the curb at T2, that sent me flying and collecting @Artyom Aslamazyan and @Raymond van Soest and then on the roof. Hopefully no one except me were too much affected by that.
    Lap 3 - battle with @avenger82 (Krzysztof Maj - please use your real name!) and @Blauweke (Tom Lombaerts - same) : in T11 Tom pushed Krysztof that pushed me outside the track. Afterwards I gained on Krysztof, tried to overtake him at the inside of T14 but hit him and spun.

Video :

Race 2
    No incidents to report, I haven't felt the touch of Mario to be honest (but I saw him close in my mirrors!).

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Blauweke

Blauweke
    PrestoGP S18 Champion

Ratings:
    +177
    yeah, i felt a bit too ambitious about my straight line speed and thought i could get the move done by the time we got to the braking point. Nearly made it. I did let Krzyzstof by in the corner before the straight, that was not an overtake by him.

• Like Like x 2
  11. KikoValle

KikoValle

Ratings:
    +44
    It was absolutely my fault, i was getting good traction out of second corner, i misscalculated distance with you and hit you while trying to overtake. I think there was a bit of bad luck as the impact was not as big to make you fly away :). Sorry as that ruined a bit your race

• Love Love x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.