SEASON 19 RACE 2 BAHRAIN - INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,357
    we have a lot of space here, for sure we will destruction in the worst place:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 3
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +6,028
    Race 1 - Downhill left turn (will add timestamp later)

Coming to the downhill left I came across someone who had spun and was right in the middle of the track, I went off track to get around but when making my way back on my rear wheels hit a bump on the kerb and I lost control a bit and ended up in front of someone, there was a slight contact but whoever it was managed to keep control thankfully and we went side by side into the next turn.

No other incidents I dont think :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,357
    Race 1 lap6 T1 ts 594
    me and @Kyran Parkin- we were in the battle I braked but I touched his rear tire sorry Kyran
    Race 2 lap3 T2 ts 304
    me and @Francisco Valle- I was closed to Anton Valle and in T2 i have to lift and close the curve a lot for avoid contact with him so in out of curve im not so speed just there back me is arrived Francisco that hit me
    i think that can happen. Francisco wait me and let me pass:thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    Race 1: @ POS 333, touched the rear of Anton at turn 10. His braking point was a lot earlier then mine, but I should've left more space. Luckily he didn't spin, and I lost a place

Race 2: Nothing but a little wheelbanging with John :D Just pure racing and I actually enjoyed it :p

• Like Like x 3
  5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,357
    i forgot this
    Race 2 lap1 T13 ts 158
    me and @Krzysztof Maj- I had good traction on the exit and maybe less Krzysztof so a little knock knock on rear at him

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kyran Parkin

Kyran Parkin
    The Pitlane King

Ratings:
    +198
    Race 1:
    Lap 6, T1. Got rear-ended by Valerio whilst going for an overtake on Arytom. Just about held the slide!

Race 2:
    Lap 13, T7-8. Checked mirrors exiting T7, saw I was several car lengths ahead so attacked T8 as I normally would. Suddenly Martin appeared whilst I was on the apex resulting in heavy contact. Lost a lot of time, damaged the tyres and bent the rear right corner. Scared the crap out of me and I might have sworn a little bit immediately afterwards...

That's all from me! I avoided all of the more hilarious-looking moments of carnage. :D

• Like Like x 4
  7. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +546
    Have no replays and I can`t remember exactly, ...

R1: Had a rollover, I think in lap 1, at trun 10.
    Don`t know how it came about.

R2: As already mentioned by Kyran, I slided into him after I came on the curbs and lost control around turn 8.
    Sry Kyran, till there it was an exciting pursuit :(

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mario Marquez

Mario Marquez

Ratings:
    +113
    R1:
    Nothing to report

R2:
    TS 1795: I hit Nicolas during braking. The good thing is that I was the only one spinning in that incident. Sorry for that Nicolas.
    TS 1950: I overtake Artyom on the outside of T1 and after a small contact he ends up spinning. In my opinion my trajectory was wide enough to give him space and very similar to the other overtakes I tried on the outside of T1. My apologies to Artyom too.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,389
    Race 1
    Lap 1 - got a little pushed outside T1 by @jego and thought it was a good idea to rejoin the track and not shortcut T2. Went onto the curb at T2, that sent me flying and collecting @Artyom Aslamazyan and @Raymond van Soest and then on the roof. Hopefully no one except me were too much affected by that.
    Lap 3 - battle with @avenger82 (Krzysztof Maj - please use your real name!) and @Blauweke (Tom Lombaerts - same) : in T11 Tom pushed Krysztof that pushed me outside the track. Afterwards I gained on Krysztof, tried to overtake him at the inside of T14 but hit him and spun.

Video :

Race 2
    No incidents to report, I haven't felt the touch of Mario to be honest (but I saw him close in my mirrors!).

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Blauweke

Blauweke
    PrestoGP S18 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +167
    yeah, i felt a bit too ambitious about my straight line speed and thought i could get the move done by the time we got to the braking point. Nearly made it. I did let Krzyzstof by in the corner before the straight, that was not an overtake by him.

• Like Like x 2
  11. KikoValle

KikoValle

Ratings:
    +34
    It was absolutely my fault, i was getting good traction out of second corner, i misscalculated distance with you and hit you while trying to overtake. I think there was a bit of bad luck as the impact was not as big to make you fly away :). Sorry as that ruined a bit your race

• Love Love x 1