SEASON 19 RACE 2 BAHRAIN - INCIDENTS REPORT

Race 1 - Downhill left turn (will add timestamp later)

Coming to the downhill left I came across someone who had spun and was right in the middle of the track, I went off track to get around but when making my way back on my rear wheels hit a bump on the kerb and I lost control a bit and ended up in front of someone, there was a slight contact but whoever it was managed to keep control thankfully and we went side by side into the next turn.

No other incidents I dont think :)

Race 1 lap6 T1 ts 594
me and @Kyran Parkin- we were in the battle I braked but I touched his rear tire sorry Kyran
Race 2 lap3 T2 ts 304
me and @Francisco Valle- I was closed to Anton Valle and in T2 i have to lift and close the curve a lot for avoid contact with him so in out of curve im not so speed just there back me is arrived Francisco that hit me
i think that can happen. Francisco wait me and let me pass:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Race 1:
Lap 6, T1. Got rear-ended by Valerio whilst going for an overtake on Arytom. Just about held the slide!

Race 2:
Lap 13, T7-8. Checked mirrors exiting T7, saw I was several car lengths ahead so attacked T8 as I normally would. Suddenly Martin appeared whilst I was on the apex resulting in heavy contact. Lost a lot of time, damaged the tyres and bent the rear right corner. Scared the crap out of me and I might have sworn a little bit immediately afterwards...

That's all from me! I avoided all of the more hilarious-looking moments of carnage. :D

R1:
Nothing to report

R2:
TS 1795: I hit Nicolas during braking. The good thing is that I was the only one spinning in that incident. Sorry for that Nicolas.
TS 1950: I overtake Artyom on the outside of T1 and after a small contact he ends up spinning. In my opinion my trajectory was wide enough to give him space and very similar to the other overtakes I tried on the outside of T1. My apologies to Artyom too.

Race 1
Lap 1 - got a little pushed outside T1 by @jego and thought it was a good idea to rejoin the track and not shortcut T2. Went onto the curb at T2, that sent me flying and collecting @Artyom Aslamazyan and @Raymond van Soest and then on the roof. Hopefully no one except me were too much affected by that.
Lap 3 - battle with @avenger82 (Krzysztof Maj - please use your real name!) and @Blauweke (Tom Lombaerts - same) : in T11 Tom pushed Krysztof that pushed me outside the track. Afterwards I gained on Krysztof, tried to overtake him at the inside of T14 but hit him and spun.

Video :

Race 2
No incidents to report, I haven't felt the touch of Mario to be honest (but I saw him close in my mirrors!).

Last edited:
Race 1
Lap 1 - got a little pushed outside T1 by @jego and thought it was a good idea to rejoin the track and not shortcut T2. Went onto the curb at T2, that sent me flying and collecting @Artyom Aslamazyan and @Raymond van Soest and then on the roof. Hopefully no one except me were too much affected by that.
Lap 3 - battle with @avenger82 (Krzysztof Maj - please use your real name!) and @Blauweke (Tom Lombaerts - same) : in T11 Tom pushed Krysztof that pushed me outside the track. Afterwards I gained on Krysztof, tried to overtake him at the inside of T14 but hit him and spun.

Video :

Race 2
No incidents to report, I haven't felt the touch of Mario to be honest (but I saw him close in my mirrors!).

yeah, i felt a bit too ambitious about my straight line speed and thought i could get the move done by the time we got to the braking point. Nearly made it. I did let Krzyzstof by in the corner before the straight, that was not an overtake by him.

Race 1 lap6 T1 ts 594
me and @Kyran Parkin- we were in the battle I braked but I touched his rear tire sorry Kyran
Race 2 lap3 T2 ts 304
me and @Francisco Valle- I was closed to Anton Valle and in T2 i have to lift and close the curve a lot for avoid contact with him so in out of curve im not so speed just there back me is arrived Francisco that hit me
i think that can happen. Francisco wait me and let me pass:thumbsup:

It was absolutely my fault, i was getting good traction out of second corner, i misscalculated distance with you and hit you while trying to overtake. I think there was a bit of bad luck as the impact was not as big to make you fly away :). Sorry as that ruined a bit your race

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%