SEASON 18 RACE 7 - SILVERSTONE - INCIDENTS REPORT

Race 1 all ok

Race2 T4, Lap1, TS 92, me and Francisco Valle
I think is more my fault . Im out of line and in exit too large cause nice pass of Anton at start:) for avoid the contact in T3 I have been more wide but too close for turn in T4 across the track and Francisco give me a little kiss:D lost car etc.. etc...
sorry Francisco

Sorry Johannes Melchior. I didn´t expect you there (Copse). I thought i was in front, but after i saw the replay, it was clear my fault. I hope i didnt ruined your race.
No problem, it was actually a risky move given the circumstances, I don't know if it was you or me, but you were teleporting around in front of me the lap before. When I passed you just before Copse I noticed then while taking the corner that you suddenly reappeared much closer to me. I was already slowing down a lot to avoid a crash so the impact was not too big if I recall correctly.

In Race 1 everything went fine.

Race 2:

TS 85: I couldn't see @Nicolas Rouge reentering the track and collide with him, which sends me into a spin. Luckily I don't hit anybody.

TS 91: I find myself in a Sandwich between @Nicolas Rouge and @Peter Decker and sadly hit Peter in the rear. He spins and I went off gas and waited for him. Sorry Peter :(

TS 352: Collision with @Peter Decker at Maggotts. Nothing happened but sorry again Peter :(

TS 630: @Blauweke brakes a little bit late and hits me in the rear at Brooklands. We both went into a spin.

TS 1661: I don't see @Blauweke going to the inside at Arena and collide with him. Sorry Tom :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back