SEASON 18 RACE 7 - SILVERSTONE - INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    some running wide at Copse?:D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Saki

Saki

Ratings:
    +16
    Sorry Johannes Melchior. I didn´t expect you there (Copse). I thought i was in front, but after i saw the replay, it was clear my fault. I hope i didnt ruined your race.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,404
    Race 1 all ok

Race2 T4, Lap1, TS 92, me and Francisco Valle
    I think is more my fault . Im out of line and in exit too large cause nice pass of Anton at start:) for avoid the contact in T3 I have been more wide but too close for turn in T4 across the track and Francisco give me a little kiss:D lost car etc.. etc...
    sorry Francisco

• Like Like x 1
  4. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +402
    No problem, it was actually a risky move given the circumstances, I don't know if it was you or me, but you were teleporting around in front of me the lap before. When I passed you just before Copse I noticed then while taking the corner that you suddenly reappeared much closer to me. I was already slowing down a lot to avoid a crash so the impact was not too big if I recall correctly.

5. Mario Marquez

Mario Marquez

Ratings:
    +119
    In Race 1 everything went fine.

Race 2:

TS 85: I couldn't see @Nicolas Rouge reentering the track and collide with him, which sends me into a spin. Luckily I don't hit anybody.

TS 91: I find myself in a Sandwich between @Nicolas Rouge and @Peter Decker and sadly hit Peter in the rear. He spins and I went off gas and waited for him. Sorry Peter :(

TS 352: Collision with @Peter Decker at Maggotts. Nothing happened but sorry again Peter :(

TS 630: @Blauweke brakes a little bit late and hits me in the rear at Brooklands. We both went into a spin.

TS 1661: I don't see @Blauweke going to the inside at Arena and collide with him. Sorry Tom :(

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,403
    Race 1 : no incidents to report
    Race 2 : I didn't remember the incident at the start, never felt my car hit Mario, sorry to @Mario Marquez and @Peter Decker :( just saw the video

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.