1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEASON 18 RACE 6- INTERLAGOS -RACE REPORTS -

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,347
    some history can be written here:D

• Beer Beer x 3
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,347
    race 1 a lot of fun until lap 5 or 6 then battle against front tires pit in lap 9 and finish the race

race 2 I received some touches at start in T1 and T2 win a rear damage so the car was a bit undriveable,I spin when im braking so decided to leave the race

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium

Ratings:
    +6,015
    couple of great races (for what i was involved in)

had a nightmare with my ageing g25 tonight, the rattling from flatspots was unbearable and i got very frustrated and binned it into a wall, i need to get a new wheel or try something because it completely takes the enjoyment away when your having to listen and feel this for a length of time.

grats to the winners and finishers though, interlagos is a great track and looks like there was some great racing going on :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  4. Artyom Aslamazyan

Artyom Aslamazyan

Ratings:
    +110
    I'm very happy! Not much wins for me, so it's great feeling :)
    Two great races, interesting, hard and exciting. I just can't believe it all happened like this :)
    David, month ago i got totally angry with my g25 and was about to buy a new wheel. But firstly I disassembled my wheel completely, cleaned everything, put necessary lubricants and it became so much better!
    New wheels are awesome too :)

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2