SEASON 18 RACE 2 - SINGAPORE - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Race 1: lap1 destruction derby :confused: Carlos lost the carat T8 April have him in front then come Anton then me and then Francisco a melting pot at last:)
lap5 in straight T9/T10 there is Tom in the middle of the track is recovering the car in the right direction, I searched for the only space I had but i went on nose. sorry Tom i cant avoid this

Race 2 i remember only a little hit on Johannes in last laps at T7 it seems to me
sorry Johannes we were so close:)

Race 1
1st - (TS 113) @CarlosRivera spins out and catches me in the process, but ends up being relatively small I guess. :)

Race 2
1st - (TS 87) A pretty significant impact with @CarlosRivera approaching T4 which lit up my damage screen on the first lap. :( The half-spin exiting T6 was difficult to avoid also, I had my own trying not to lose my front wing!
2nd - (TS 112) Still learning where I've lost grip from the last one, I lock the rears and tap @Mario Marquez around. I got clear of the accident in the safest way I could think to at the time, and made sure Mario was ahead afterwards.
3rd - (TS 201) Ah, @Blauweke... It's been a while. :p I think he just didn't realise I was still alongside in T2 and wiped me out. I thought we were past these kinds of rookie mistakes?
4th - (TS 257) Found @Saki and @David Turnbull after another accident and couldn't avoid it, so plowed straight into them. No footage because there's not really much to be done, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But I was finished at that point.

Definite improvement from Monza. Though that's not saying much. xD

Last edited:
Race 1:
Nothing to report

Race 2:
Lap 1 (TS 115): a tap from @April Dillon sends me into a spin but luckily @David Turnbull helped me to put the car straight again :roflmao:

Lap 2 (TS 225): I almost spun in T7 and trying to avoid me @MOOOOOOOOOSCHT had to brake hard and lost the car.

Lap 2 (TS 269): I missed the braking point and hit @krusti. I waited until he recovered the position.

Lap 3 (TS 347): I lost the rear of the car at T8 and blocked the turn. @Blauweke could not avoid that and hit me.

Lap 5 (TS 656): @Blauweke and I were fighting for position at T1. We both went wide but at T2 we had a slight contact that sends Tom in a spin.

Lap 8 (TS 893): I crashed into the wall at T5 and spun. I chose the worst moment to try to recover and failed miserably the 180º recovery spin, blocking the exit of T5. Francisco Valle and @Vlad Dogar could not avoid my car. With the broken steering and trying to recover speed I hit Vlad again. :(

I want to apologize to everyone involved in the accidents I caused.

race 1 - TS 938

I spun out and hit the wall, in the process of righting myself I didnt pay enough attention to who would be coming round the corner, I was in the middle of the track and Danielle and Sami both smashed into me.

Completely my fault for not waiting until the coast was clear to sort myself out, sorry guys. :(

Race 2 -

Incident 1 - TS 243

I hit Vale at turn 9 and although no problems for him I spun around facing the wall, I waited until I thought the whole field had passed then reversed, at this point again I was in the middle of the track and Saki ploughed into me then April ploughed into him.

Again completely my fault for not paying enough attention, sorry guys. :(

Incidents 2 - TS 946

Coming to the hairpin after the bridge Johannes has a small moment and I positioned my car to go to his inside but his spin takes him into me and we both end up blocking the track, he gets away first and gives me the position later in the lap.

Thanks Johannes, no harm done here :)

Race 2
TS 380-390
Incident with J. Andrew and C. Andres Rivera. It was a race-ruining incident for me as I spun and went from P3(P1) to P12, and had huge flatspots, with no real chance to recover. Considering it probably was due to some network misfunction on Andres side, I`m not sure there should be some penalty applied, but it is worth looking at.

Also, even though on the replay it looks like there was enough room for 3 cars, I was thinking that only Andrew would be on the outside, as Andres seemed to go too deep to be able to recover... So I could take part of the blame for this.

Race 2
TS 380-390
Incident with J. Andrew and C. Andres Rivera. It was a race-ruining incident for me as I spun and went from P3(P1) to P12, and had huge flatspots, with no real chance to recover. Considering it probably was due to some network misfunction on Andres side, I`m not sure there should be some penalty applied, but it is worth looking at.

Also, even though on the replay it looks like there was enough room for 3 cars, I was thinking that only Andrew would be on the outside, as Andres seemed to go too deep to be able to recover... So I could take part of the blame for this.
It seems quite clear from the replay that C. Andres Rivera was lagging badly for quite some time. I'm sure that he was not aware of - nor directly responsible for - causing the incident above, nor perhaps when he hit me again a little later. That said, perhaps there ought to be monitoring of people's pings and/or a ban on people racing with a high ping. Plus a requirement that people not use wifi connections during a race. Other leagues I've raced in have these items in place.

from next round martin you need to tell us any incidents that your involved in and we will make the decision if they warrant penalties, if there are any incidents that arent reported and we pick up on them then punishments will be handed out for not reporting them :)

we wont be martin, i dont like handing out penalties at all, but something needs done about the amount of incidents that happen and to be honest a sorry doesnt cut it anymore when the same things keep happening race after race.

by all means everybody should still apologise if they cause an incident but if it warrants a penalty then they will get one sorry or not.

this has been coming for 2 seasons now so everyone shouldve been aware that they would be implemented at some stage, seems with the amount of incidents at monza it has forced our hand slightly but this is what happens when the same things crop up race after race.

my incidents:
race1:

lap : cant avoid accident in front off me.
lap 2: hit Saki Gretsistas at the chicanne. he lost his car in front of me, i thougth i could avoid him, but i was wrong....

Race 2:

complete miss references at the start. i brake too late and i hit everybody in front off me. complete my fault. sorry all.
i suppose that I m going to be the first santion, but i agree with that.
sorry all again....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing