SEASON 17- Race 10- ISTANBUL - RACE REPORTs

only 6 drivers but was an intense race and the consumption of tires has played his cards in the last laps:)
after lap8 think my place is 3th from here until last 300meters an hard defense from Johannes and Artyom but no more tires in last lap hard try to stay on track and look mirros for anticipate or delay the entry to the turn, anyhow a fun race guys.This race seems to me shorter than usual,maybe because I found a lot of fun:D

congratulations David,Peter;Artyom,Johannes,Tom and me

Season 17 is finished so is due a BIG THANKS to April, Peter, David, for your effort:thumbsup:

see you all on forum;)

Qual - 1st :)

Managed a decent lap on my 2nd attempt, Peter was fairly close behind for not having done much practise.

Race - 2nd :)

Happy with that, I had a really bad start and got to the first corner in 3rd place, managed to pass Tom fairly quickly but Peter was a diffrent story. Our race pace was roughly the same and I managed to pass once and take the lead but this only lasted for around 1-2 laps then Peter got back past me and all my attempts came to nothing, DRS helped alot at Istanbul but not enough to help me pass he was just too consistant.

Grats on the win Peter and grats to all who turned up. Probably our least populated race ever but we still had fun which is what its all about.

Hope to see everyone back for next season, it will start sometime in late August. Before then we will have a couple of fun races :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 83 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.5%