Season 16 - Vote - Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Hi guys,

The results of both polls about your favourite open wheeler are fairly clear that R3.5 is the runnaway winner, what we will do is have a vote on which you think we should chose, 2 choices, either we stay with ASR 1992 or we go back to R3.5, you dont need to give reasons for your vote although you can if you like, this vote will be the last on car choice for a few seasons, we need to stick with it after this.

So one last time all, What would be your choice to use going forward?

Just wondering if both cars are capable of optional skins? I think I read that the F1 1992 version that has been used is not ski able, but that there may be a version that is?

Last edited:
I had a quick check of the asr single cars and they come with skin templates http://www.**************/
EDIT: Actually still doesn't work i'll need to have good check the 96 car comes with template but the 91 McLaren doesn't have any templates(remember I also tried to gues a skin and install and it didn't work with current mod) but the 96 Ferrari only the body template opens, wings says not enough memory ?

Last edited:
I voted to stay with ASR 92. I'm not convinced we need to stick with it long term. I agree we don't want to be switching and changing too often (which is partly why I want to stick with it now) but I think we should be very opening to switching if ISI release a new open wheeler that is suitable. It think we particularly want to stay with the latest tire model (which I understand is coded into the car rather than the sim itself). I presume that when ISI finally get around to doing some work on weather that the stock content will be updated to make the most of it.

In summary, I really like driving the ASR 92, but I'd be very keen to change if weather and strategy can be better utilised with fresh ISI (or mod) content. Looking forward to Season 16.

I think we should be very opening to switching if ISI release a new open wheeler that is suitable. It think we particularly want to stay with the latest tire model (which I understand is coded into the car rather than the sim itself).

+1

ASR_1992 version 1,70 are skinable, they have more power and are a bit easier to drive. Lot of fun to have when racing with them, but PrestoGP is high level drivers so i guess most people prefer version1,81 for that resaon, even though they are not skinable. Question is, do we want more fun or more challenge? Btw i vote for ASR, but as i'm never regular driver, feel free to discard my vote. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back