Season 16 Plans and Discussion

I also dont understand what asr mod you guys metion. On that asr site I only see 3 91 cars. Are those the ones used? No thats not true, I see several cars. When you say mod are you refering to one of those cars?

Last edited:
Hi Jack :)

The tracks are all linked to in the calendar thread in the stickies at the top of our forum, the ones linked too are s15 tracks, you could download them just so you have them for s17 and onwards, for s16 we will be using diffrent tracks that are all uploaded to mediafire, when the time comes to update the threads I'll add links to each track that we use :)

The ASR mod we use is the 1992 league edition 1.81 (i think?) the link to download it is HERE

Hope to see you on the server and in season 16 :)

Thanks for the help. I see Austria as first race for 16, and I see a downloadable Austria track. Is it the same?

I also noticed I need approval of others to join up and thats only fair, so heres a short introduction:

Ive started simracing back in the 90s with GP2, F1rs, F1rs2 and the various EA installments. Then I joined WinVroc and raced GPL for years, did 2 seasons of Masters of GPL in the middle category. After that I raced GTR2 and I enjoyed the Codemasters F1 series until 2014 where the new F1 rules finally came to a point where I wasnt interested anymore. I did rack up 300+ hours on F12012 and 800+ on F12013. Its not GPL but it was enjoyable. At this moment I seek different challenges and bought Rafctor 2 half a year ago bu never raced bcs lack of single player components, and I still cant figure out how to mod it properly. SO thanks for your help. I also bought AC and havent played that game neither, but recently purchased dlc3.

So in general im a very experienced simracer, also online except I havent done that in the last few years.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back