SEASON 15 RACE 7 - BARCELONA - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Spun in R1 at the beginning and crashed into the wall.
I pressed immediately ESC, but it shows up the window EXIT / CANCEL while I was rolling slowly across the track, and a group of cars was comming ... crash
I did a reinstall of the game on a new computer, at the old one I left immediately when I press ESC.
Sry :(
Not my day ...

Race 1: Martin F spun in front of me and hit the wall. I saw a gap and went for it but then he started rolling again. @MOOOOOOOOOSCHT = Martin F? Sound very much like the same incident. I also noticed that hitting ESC brought up a menu, think it might be a server setting.

Race 2: Went 2 wide in to turn 12 and took too much curb, lost it. I think at least 2 other cars were affected by this, sorry guys.

If Im not mistaken, default behaviour when pressing ESC is that rf2 quits directly to garage during practice, qual, warmup and after finish in race. During race, the verification dialogue is shown first tho. Or at least it has always been like that for me, so if Martins previous install wasn't like that, it should be a client setting, since we have been at the same servers.

only the 1 incident that i can remember, while leading by roughly 18 seconds i came across anton? into turn 1, he made a small mistake and i went to the inside to go round him up into t3, he obviously didnt see me and rejoined and went for t3 like he usually would except i was there :( we crashed and i spun out and flatspotted my tyres, i lost 8 seconds due to this and it made the last few laps very nervewracking having to deal with my rattley old g25 and thinking one more error would allow peter the chance to catch up, it didnt work out that way and i managed to get the gap up again slightly.

theres no problem at my end, just a complete accident and most likely unsighted, it couldve been alot diffrent if id lost the race due to this then id be thinking about bannings and revenge and ..... oh wait, no i wouldnt, these things happen :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back