SEASON 15 RACE 5 - COTA- INCIDENTS REPORT-

Incident with Artyom - Too eager on the power at the start, car kicked out sideways and hit Artyom, I saw he had went off so took T1 extra wide and slow to see if he would pass but I didnt see him at all so kept going.

sorry Artyom

Qualifying lap - clean (no cuts or wides)

Pit speed entry - 58mph (limit 62mph)

Last edited:
No incidents

@David Turnbull I don't want to sound like a dick, but have you also looked at your pit-exit? Unless my replay is giving me false position-data (which can happen) you were accelerating before you reached the line and had about 10% overspeed.

The trackmap starting-lights are pit-lights at the same time and always show when exactly you are in the pitlane. I have never seen them go out before the line so I'm quite sure the white line is the exact exit-line.

Sorry for only asking you this stuff, nothing personal here. These are just minor things, but I just want to put this topic to rest :)

be hard to accelerate before the line when i manually turned the limiter off when my front wheels had crossed the white line :O_o: if i was speeding then that be something to do with rf2's limiter cause i dunno how i can be speeding with it on :O_o:

i'll have a check at my replay again but unless there was some diffrent white line on exit next to the lights then i've no clue how your replay shows this.

EDIT: My video in the race reports even shows I was 62mph until after the white line :O_o:

be hard to accelerate before the line when i manually turned the limiter off when my front wheels had crossed the white line :O_o: if i was speeding then that be something to do with rf2's limiter cause i dunno how i can be speeding with it on :O_o:

i'll have a check at my replay again but unless there was some diffrent white line on exit next to the lights then i've no clue how your replay shows this.

EDIT: My video in the race reports even shows I was 62mph until after the white line :O_o:

Wow, my replay is indeed completely different on this, forget what I wrote :D

a contact with @Thomas Wiesel in lap 6 turn T12.
Along race sometime happen. I was on my line and Thomas is arrived a bit long I think:D
(video is in uploading 1Gb 313mins remaining:( )

I imagined that Thomas tried to enter:cautious::) so I tried to stay a little more off to avoid contact but the curve I had to close it will sooner or later:)

Sorry @Valerio Vinassa, indeed I was a little bit to optimistic. :redface:
I was a bit to late on the breaks, as I lost some of my concentration because of FFB of my wheel. After this incident the calibration was gone and my wheel was wobbling around. The feel was completely lost and had to pit for repair and to reset my wheel. But that didn't work and I had to retire.
Anyway, sorry for that!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing