SEASON 15 RACE 4 - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Incident with April, as she already mentioned her fault, dunno how she managed to do something so dumb........ :p apology accepted :thumbsup:

Incident with Nicolas, just having passed Nicolas for 4th place I spun at the last turn, Nicolas couldn't avoid and crashed into me, he managed to keep going while I spun some more :) Sorry Nic :thumbsup:

Incident with Artyom, he had an off track moment and his momentum carried him along the rail quite fast, he bounced over the kerb right into my path, there was nothing I could do and looking at the video (in report) there wasn't much he could do either. racing incident. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Incident with Nicolas, just having passed Nicolas for 4th place I spun at the last turn, Nicolas couldn't avoid and crashed into me, he managed to keep going while I spun some more :) Sorry Nic :thumbsup:

It was just a racing incident, I stayed as much as I could on the inside but I misjudged the gap (or your car has double-backed a little on the inside) and we touched. I could have braked to be safer but there was a lot of cars behind me and it could have added incidents. Got a bent front left suspension after that, the car was wilder in some turns, and it took me some laps to adapt, but it was fixed in the pits afterwards.

No incidents.

But since I saw David speeding in pit-entry in his video :devilish: , I had a look at the replay because of pit-speeds and it was very bad this time overall.
5 drivers were too fast in (one guy going 190kph over the line :O_o: ) and
4 drivers were too fast out (one guy going with 150kph over the line) of just 14 on the grid.

These are way too many for accidental mishaps, so this needs to change quick.

Also I did look if Heiko had a jump-start and theoretically he did not. I guess he timed it with the in-game race-clock and not with the starting-lights, am I right?

Last edited:
Also I did look if Heiko had a jump-start and theoretically he did not. I guess he timed it with the in-game race-clock and not with the starting-lights, am I right?

Yeah in replay it looks like an almost perfect timed getaway, but no one has ever timed it like this before what I can remember seing. If there is some race time counter to check, then all should be told about how to use it. Or how do we want to handle this? What's Heiko's view?

Yeah in replay it looks like an almost perfect timed getaway, but no one has ever timed it like this before what I can remember seing. If there is some race time counter to check, then all should be told about how to use it. Or how do we want to handle this? What's Heiko's view?

Usually there would be ingame penaltys for jum-starting so noone would dare to time it like this

But since I saw David speeding in pit-entry in his video :devilish: , I had a look at the replay because of pit-speeds and it was very bad this time overall.
5 drivers were too fast in (one guy going 190kph over the line :O_o: ) and
4 drivers were too fast out (one guy going with 150kph over the line) of just 14 on the grid.
You're right, I checked the replay and noticed I was a little too fast in. :( I'll work on that for next race. But some racers seems to have forgotten about pit speed limit...

No incidents to report.

I haven't been able to check my pit entry and exit as my replay didn't record. I'll check it if Peter is able to upload the replay to media fire. I'm pretty sure I was all good. I'd be very happy for someone else to report on me, was I okay Dino?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%