SEASON 15 RACE 3- SUZUKA - INCIDENT REPORTS

2 incidents with Nicolas 1st) lap9 S curves T6 him was ahead and 1/2sec after glued at me:O_o: I'll post e video for this,usually lag.
2nd) lap12 Spoon curve T14 contact I close the curve but Nicolas was closer to where I imagined
but no problem Nicolas thanks for wait me

PS in lap9 sorry David and Simon, after the sudden glue-contact I dont understand what happen and rejoin the track a bit rough i see it in replay

Last edited:
Incident with Artyom

Following the lead guys on the start of lap 2 I came upon Artyom and Heiko together at turn 1, there was nothing I could do to avoid them and me and Artyom got stuck together for a while, managed to get going again well back in the field. Unlucky incident.

Incident with Simon

Having struggled behind Simon for a good few laps he went slightly wide at the hairpin, I went for the inside but he came back toward the racing line and we made contact, racing incident I think but Simon couldve left slightly more room anticipating I'd be on the inside.

Incident with Sharjeel

Not really an incident as such but got stuck behind Sharjeel for half a lap and lost 3 seconds to Alex in front who I was desperatly trying to catch at the time, not a huge deal but please be aware of blue flags.

Last edited:
Dave, the S's and the run up to the hair pin generally make me nervous and I had decided to let you by on the bit before the spoon curve, so as not to take us both out with some stupid abrupt change of line. But then I just saw you on my gear box while negotiating the hairpin and took a wider line to let you through. Apologies for costing you time nonetheless.

Incident with Simon

Having struggled behind Simon for a good few laps he went slightly wide at the hairpin, I went for the inside but he came back toward the racing line and we made contact, racing incident I think but Simon couldve left slightly more room anticipating I'd be on the inside.

For my feeling from the cockpit i didnt felt that wide as it was. And as you came out of my blindspot it was to late to avoid the contact.

Then i had another contact before 130R with @Thomas Wiesel. This was my fault i was drifting slightly to the right and touch you. So hear i can only say sorry :(

And i got on slight tap from Tim in the final chicane where i nearly lost it. But Tim waited and didnt take advantage so its ok :thumbsup:

For my feeling from the cockpit i didnt felt that wide as it was. And as you came out of my blindspot it was to late to avoid the contact.

Then i had another contact before 130R with @Thomas Wiesel. This was my fault i was drifting slightly to the right and touch you. So hear i can only say sorry :(

And i got on slight tap from Tim in the final chicane where i nearly lost it. But Tim waited and didnt take advantage so its ok :thumbsup:

Thanks. No worries, Simon. Luckily my wings were not broken and the pit entrance was just around the corner :D

Actually I had also an incident in 130R with @Sharjeel. I think he was breaking and I was to close behind him. We spin both and I had luck again with my wings. I was waiting for him to pass me, but he had to pit. Sorry :(

Last edited:
Nicolas was a bit ahead and then close to me :O_o: are you a Jedi, Nicolas:roflmao:

the lag that happened to me is always car stopped on track and meters ahead in truth .Well, I never stop learning:D

I checked the server replay now. It looks like Nicolas lost connection for a short moment from that point where he reappeared into you Vale. @Nicolas Rouge : How did it look on your end?

How my disastrous 'weekend' in Japan ended :-/

Sorry, Phil. Completely my fault. This was one of the few incidents that i remebered to discuss with you after the race and completely forgot about it after the race, surprisingly. Although, during the race it didn't seem to me that i had actually made such an abrupt change of line. I was actually talking in one of my other threads the other day about being nervous at Suzuka and stupid line changes. This one's a demonstration of that.

lap 6 : an rather unavoidable contact with Martin Floeck at the hairpin after he was hit by Alex. It seems I helped him to get back on track, but unfortunately for him that didn't last long.

lap 9 : incident with @Valerio Vinassa in the esses, caused by a glitch on my computer (hang with black screen for about 1sec). That's the first time I have this kind of bug on rF2. My car was virtually stationary during this hang, and I reappeared into Valerio's car. Sorry Vale:(

lap 12 : incident with @Valerio Vinassa at Spoon. I saw an opportunity at the inside, took it but Vale kept its line and we had a small contact. I let Vale pass me shortly after since I felt it was my fault, but I think it's more our strange mirrors' fault : Vale probably realized too late how close we were because of those mirrors, and would probably have let a few more inches of space so we could avoid contact.

A lot of people is complaining this season about those mirrors, maybe we could contact the modders and do something about it. It's probably the way they were built back in the 90s, but for safety's reasons maybe we should fix them.

I checked the server replay now. It looks like Nicolas lost connection for a short moment from that point where he reappeared into you Vale. @Nicolas Rouge : How did it look on your end?

exactly what you say, Nicolas was about 100m in front and then close to me and the strange thing is that also in trackmap he was in right position .:confused:

no problem Nicolas I saw the replay and yes we could avoid the hit but see around is hard inside simulator. I have the button for look left and right but is really low my use and in Spoon Curve I will not ever it's better two firm hands on the steering and look ahead:)

Quite a few incidents!

Lap 1 TS78 – Small Contact from @Simon Christmann braking late into T1. I braked as late as a could to avoid being run up the back off.

Lap 5 TS537 – Incident involving many at the hairpin, I left the track to avoid the carnage. Managed to do reasonably well out of it.

Lap 15 TS1501 – This is where my race fell apart. I’ve been having this problem intermittently. My FPS is a steady 120, but suddenly drops to 10 or so. This time it happened approaching T1 and ruined my braking sending me off track. I’m pretty sure mine is a CPU related problem, perhaps some other process starting up. I’ve checked the usage logs and it always involves a CPU usage spike. Not sure if it is build related but it’s been happening with at least the last two builds. I’d be interested to hear what @Nicolas Rouge incident was like from his perspective?

Lap 15 TS1587 – After losing concentration, and perhaps overheating the tires, I went off again at spoon. Interestingly, @Simon Christmann did exactly the same thing a few second behind.

Lap 23 TS2441 – Final chicane, made light contact with @Artyom Aslamazyan . I thought I had left enough room on the inside. Artyom didn’t go as tight as I thought he might, but I think I also locked up the front right momentarily which brought took me in toward contact. I didn’t realise at the time we had made contact, but Artyom was back with me very quickly and hopefully had no damage.

Lap 25 TS2562 – Contact with @Artyom Aslamazyan ? Was very light contact, Artyom made a move into T1, I thought it was a bit late. In the end I was able to cut back and maintain the position.

Lap 31 TS3259 – Contact with @Simon Christmann . My fault, trying to get too close for a good run onto the straight. I lifted and waited for Simon. My apologies.

Lap 32 TS3324 – Spun coming out of the hairpin. I hadn’t noticed how close behind @Dino Paolini was (about to lap). No contact, no harm done, but I would like to have been more aware and not given him a heart attack.

I think that’s plenty of incidents for one race.

Lap 2:
Artyom spun close in front of me and i couldn't avoid a contact. By driving into the infield i could avoid an accident with Alex who came from behind.

Lap 6:
I saw Martin spinning in the second corner and under the bridge i was close behind him and thought i could overtake him on the left side in the hairpin. But then i saw Martin braking very early which i didn't expect. I tried to avoid an accident by braking into the ouside of the hairpin but i hit him.

Sorrry for that, Martin

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing