Season 15 Race 2 Singapore - Setup Thread

Some of them yes, some you have to stay clear still so some may be a optical illusion lol. I started with David's whatever that was made from and just played around I think I raised quite a bit and few changes to bumps in general it feels pretty stable and understeery, I think this at least lets me be somewhat consistent, will prob change a lot more if get more practise.

Track is a major buzz to drive though:cool: really feels quite difficult and I think even more a challenge than Monaco, only ever drove the gtr version which now seems quite inaccurate and tame in comparison.

I was going to give it a try but can't find a link? Is it publicly available David?

If it gives better framerates I'm all for it. If we are going to switch we better do it soon though.

ain't looked yet been a bit busy, will get on it tonight, if its available we will use it :thumbsup:

also has anyone experienced black screens with this track, my monitors flash, then it comes back and im usually in the wall, when i turn reflections back up it crashed to desktop, already tried 2 diffrent drivers, hopefully fsr version will cure this coz mostly i struggle to get a full lap in without it happening.

I registered on the FSR forum (2 minutes, very simple). They have a long thread with testing reports on their version of Singapore. They also discuss why the RaceR version is not good for league use. I downloaded the track and it certainly has much better FPS. It drives well. It's a bit different though, so we really should decide fast.

My vote is to switch over to the FSR version immediately. I presume we're not allowed to put the file up on our mediafire? @David O'Reilly ? It's an easy process to grab it anyway, I'm pretty sure a link to the FSR download wouldn't work if you weren't logged into the site.

I registered on the FSR forum (2 minutes, very simple). They have a long thread with testing reports on their version of Singapore. They also discuss why the RaceR version is not good for league use. I downloaded the track and it certainly has much better FPS. It drives well. It's a bit different though, so we really should decide fast.

My vote is to switch over to the FSR version immediately. I presume we're not allowed to put the file up on our mediafire? @David O'Reilly ? It's an easy process to grab it anyway, I'm pretty sure a link to the FSR download wouldn't work if you weren't logged into the site.

Is this the one? http://forum.formula-simracing.net/index.php?resources/marina-bay-street-circuit.25/

Im hosting a server with it now for all to try out.

Last edited:
I noticed the time of day-settings had to be edited in the ini-files so had to restart a couple of times, but now it's been up for 28 mins - I see you wrote 30 mins ago Tim ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back