Season 14 Race 9 Hockenheim - Setup Thread

Here's again an evolution of my personal setup, which has evolved since the beginning of the season:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6rvnbyxb6tn6dy/FR35DF.svm?dl=0

Dino's last setup is an inspiration, but I've done things differently:

- the softer rear ARB possible and an increased rear spring (to 1300)

- high aero version of course with a 26-57 which produces a great balance along the 60 minutes race I've just made, and also a great 286km/h on maximum speed with DRS and slipstream.Some of us can think about reduce to 55 (or even 53) to produce some good battle along the backstraight before T4 !

- the stronger brake engine possible combined with a very reduced brake pedal power (from 80 to 66kgf): this makes a HUGE difference compare to before.In fact I don't know why I haven't care about this before, front lockups (my nightmare) have just disappears with that setting ! I've changed it because when I took a look on my brake pedal on the controller screen, I saw I was at 50% with just a slight pression :redface:
Bias on 55.5-44.5 also, in fact I'm never above 56-44: a new style a braking which suits way better than my old one.

100 liters were injected on the car and 7 were remaining at the end.Tire strategy is...I don't know, maybe no stop is possible but it might be dangerous to finish the race with destroyed tires on a "trappy" track like this one !
I did 1 stop and I don't think I will proceed differently for the race.
Be careful (especially newcomers) to the majority of the kerbs: some are flat and cool, but some are very high and your car may be stuck on it, some others are like ice, some others are just classic but not friendly....:O_o:

Brakes are..not an issue, ouf !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years