SEASON 14 RACE 7-AUSTRIA A1ring-INCIDENTS REPORT

had an incident a few laps in don't know who with but its not there fault. I tapped someone by accident into t2 which meant that I bogged down. the lotus looking car went wide to avoid me but spun on the run off into me, causing way too much damage to continue ( steering was about 90 degrees to the left and a front wing lol) pitted but the lazy pit mechanics I have didn't repair it so oh well might finish a race again soon I hope.

Big accident by my fault, So sorry to April, Valerio, I think Kurt in the red car and maybe someone esle i can't identify. Tried to stay too much on the Inside in T6 to leave room to Tal segal (i think) who was on the outside, but i touch the kerb and that bugger doesn't allow any run on it it seems. So i spun 90 degree, April hit me very hard she flew high with a few flips in the air, then a red car hit me right back even harder, i don't know who it is, i think it's Kurt and Vale got involve too. not sure if anybody else was part of the accident, i wish not.

I am so sorry to all of you, i completly ruined your race. I feel really bad about it... :( I'm ashamed. So much for trying to be carefull and leave room to someone..... There was plenty of room, i had no reason to run on that kerb there. If i had more practice i would know to stay away from that kerb.

Note to self: Don't jump in a prestoGP race again without practice. :( :(

Here is the incident.

had an incident a few laps in don't know who with but its not there fault. I tapped someone by accident into t2 which meant that I bogged down. the lotus looking car went wide to avoid me but spun on the run off into me, causing way too much damage to continue ( steering was about 90 degrees to the left and a front wing lol) pitted but the lazy pit mechanics I have didn't repair it so oh well might finish a race again soon I hope.

My very sorry Richard :-(
im waiting for you, but you lost the splitter:-(

It was on Lap5 T2, you had prob with Marc Breslin before.

1 incident that i remember with Martin F

coming to the 2nd last turn I saw Martin go wide, so I stayed in the middle of the track as it looked like he would stay out there, he didn't, and I got spun round a few times massively flatspotting while locking up the brakes.

Will do a video when I've got time to see what happened but there's no problem's from my side, purely an accident :thumbsup:

At start at the braking zone of T1 i didn`t noticed that Steve C. was overtaking me on the left side, because i was focused to give space to the right side and if there is a car right beside me i cannot see it.
Also i don`t tought that anybody was on the left side because i was quite left on the track and Artyom A. just overtook me on this side.
So i gave not enough space to Steve, maybe we had a slight wheel bang (not able to see it on the replay if there was a contact or not).

Sry for that Steve !!

Right after this i turned in T1 and because of the incident with Steve i went more to the right where April D. was.
She was giving space to Tim M. at the apex, so she came more to the left and i gave not enough space so we had a collision.

Sry for that April !!

At lap 22 i planned to box, my tires where worn and i was too fast at the turn before pit entry.
So i came wide and on the curbs, so i missed the pit entry at all.
I slowed down and tried to reach the pit entry, but i didn`t noticed that David T. is that close behind me, because i was focused on reaching the pit.
So i hit David on the left right rear wheel and he spun with flatpots.

Sry for that David !!

Martin F.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline