SEASON 14 RACE 4 (re)MELBOURNE-INCIDENTS REPORT

I apologise to @Nicolas Delamare

On the opening lap I was following him quite closely and was surprised when somehow got a much better drive out of T4, the slightest of taps and he was spun.

I waited after T5 for him to re-pass and chased him.

It seems his car had some damage as it slid sideways into T10-11 chicane slowing unexpectedly and I collided with him again:(.

Somehow Nicolas managed to keep racing and I chased him again (giving him plenty of room at entry to T10-11 chicane. I finally got a move into T3 under brakes. It was down the inside and I managed to get track position, but was gathering up the car and Nicolas contacted my rear. Just in case it was my fault I slowed and allowed him past again:cry:.

I guess Nicolas will be a bit sick of seeing my car.
All in all a disgraceful showing.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Lap 15: I'm really sorry to @Artyom Aslamazyan for the contact at turn2 which send you into the oversteer moment. I hoped there was no contact, but I looked at the replay and saw that I didn't leave enough room for your entire car there ;(

We had a similar situation a couple of laps before where we came through together and I had to take the following corner from the complete inside with a guaranteed sideways slide over the next curb. I wanted to avoid this position before the turn, but as the consequence turned in too much.

Sorry man, won't happen again.

No incidents to report :thumbsup:

Martin it may be an idea to restart your PC and Modem/Router before race's, I always have done to make sure everythigns refreshed, If its happening with diffrent people (I saw Tim and Sean fine no lag) then its most likely your end.

No incident.just one thing,I was behind Tim at the start of the race he was disappearing then reappearing.like others have in the last few races.so as before I didn't hit Tim from my view but it might be that I did on his screen.same happend last race with sean.i typed lag at the time to cover myself

I'm checking the server's replay. When exactly was this? In T1 first lap? How many cars have you set to be shown in graphics options? Do you use auto detail framerate?

Lap 15: I'm really sorry to @Artyom Aslamazyan for the contact at turn2 which send you into the oversteer moment. I hoped there was no contact, but I looked at the replay and saw that I didn't leave enough room for your entire car there ;(

We had a similar situation a couple of laps before where we came through together and I had to take the following corner from the complete inside with a guaranteed sideways slide over the next curb. I wanted to avoid this position before the turn, but as the consequence turned in too much.

Sorry man, won't happen again.
NP Dino, I knew you didn't want it )

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%