Season 13 Sign Up Thread!

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Welcome to the Sign Up Thread for Season 13 of PrestoGP f3000.

Our aim at Presto is to have as many friendly and fair individuals as possible, Our whole racing philosophy is aimed at having maximum fun but also maximum competition. PrestoGP has managed to survive many years because our member base are all on the same wavelength when it comes to racing.

If you like what you hear and see of PrestoGP then why not sign up for the new season, All we ask is that you are dedicated to being safe on track, that you value our community spirit as much as we do, and that you join us whenever you can, being together on server always helps community spirit :)

Before signing up you should have a read of our rules and general racing guidlines in this thread...

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/new-league-members-prestogp-explained.16320/

Then have a look at our season 13 calender thread to make sure dates are suitable for you when they appear finalised. (Calender will be posted here)

We at PrestoGP look forward to racing against our many regular friends and any new drivers alike in our new season.

Thank you for the tag David but sadly I can't race this season as I am thinking of doing either the sports car championship or the fr 3.5 championship on rf2. Haven't really got time to do 2 leagues and I have scaled down my racing a lot to spend more time with the other half (felt bad that I felt like I hardly spent time with her) but please keep me in mind if you decide to do test races for rf2. Will be dropping in time to time too if that's ok? Miss racing here good luck to all for the following season

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%