Season 13 Race 3 Suzuka Setup Thread

Had a very nice first test run yesterday with many drivers on the server. :thumbsup:

Very tough track and very tough to get back to old speed (not to speak about consistancy in race trim). Will also stick with old Setup...
Its ok to do like Sean last time and not get back to that perfect race-line - gives all the others greater chance ;)

Had a very nice first test run yesterday with many drivers on the server. :thumbsup:

Very tough track and very tough to get back to old speed (not to speak about consistancy in race trim). Will also stick with old Setup...

some great races last night :thumbsup:

im using my setup from above but managed my fastest time last night 1.42.095 with 20/17 wings ;)

Still no updates on my pedals :( I'm between opinions, i finally got my money (7 month of poverty is over.. ) and i would need a complete new wheel and pedal both. But i might get one for free in just two months (there's literally a warehouse of unopened G27 boxes with racing seats waiting for me) so i'm torn of just buying yet another momo for 50 plus shipping or wait (the G27s aren't be mine to keep, fortunately there is a law here that allows you to buy your worktools from your company after some amount of time for pennies..). What ever happens, nothing happens before race anyway, so it's yet another DNS for me, i'm afraid. The old momo is in such a bad shape that i can't really continue to use it for research either, just barely, it's the brakepedal spiking that is starting to affect results.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back