Season 13 Race 3 SUZUKA - INCIDENT REPORT

Incident with Damien on lap 6

Had the head down zoned in coming along the back straight towards 130r, I saw a car ahead hoping he'd move over before the chicane, coming through 130r I realised this wasnt happening and Id have to avoid, I tried to drop gear and turn left as much as I could in the wet conditions at that speed but ploughed into the back of a very slow Damien :(, there really was no need for Damien to be that slow at 130r.

I'm sorry to say this incident looks like a lack of wet practise on Damiens part and the wrong choice of track side to let someone pass, We wont worry about the wet practise too much as that can always be set straight with more practise in wet conditions in future, you may have to look at lapping procedure though, its never acceptable to slow to a crawl on the racing line, to let someone through move over at the safest opportunity which would've been to your left, it very nearly had dire consequences for me in loosing the gap I'd pulled and gave me suspension damage to cope with for the rest of the race the only saving grace was i somehow still managed to win.

practise, practise practise wet conditions the next time they come up Damien, the forecast from Daniel the week before is there to inform us if we need to put in extra time :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Three incidents, each one was me alone.

1st) Spun at the exit of turn 7 and hit the wall, with suspension and aero damage. Limped back to pits and repaired it.
2nd) Slipped in turn 7, and cut turn 8. Lost 2.5 seconds here though.
3rd) A snap correction in the last turn sent me in a straight line into the wall. Lost both front wheels. Race over.

those arent incidents, their accidents, stop hogging incident threads with accident reports :p

i am sorry david , i chose the wrong side of the road , i m very sorry of this incident
i don't will that , i will just to do good , it was my first run under the rain and i very training under the rain but not enough

No problem at all Damien :thumbsup:

We all learn every race, When allowing lapping cars past, just try to carry on your usual race, the person doing the lapping will do most of the work, a small lift on a straight or between turns or just moving off the racing line is usually enough, Don't worry though it will all come with experience the more practising you do and it looks like your improving all the time :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%