Season 13 Race 2 SINGAPORE - INCIDENT REPORT

TS 1960
I dont know. Looked to me like Vince was braking for pit, but he held such wide line that he crossed the outer pit-lane line. I began to aim to his right but he went straight instead of left. Boom. I could have had more margins. Vince could have had more pit entry practice perhaps, or Im the one to blame.

I didn't see reply yet, bit I think was my fault :(, I brake for pits, my tires was 55% no grip and take wide, let me see first the reply we talk as soon, sorry any way

Yeah, I have an incident, and I am not entirely sure who is at fault here, but I think it is most likely me being a tenacious moron.

2014-09-24_00001.jpg

On lap four, we go into turn 5 (I think) three abreast. Minding the gap between us, but also taking into account for the race line, I try to give enough room for all through the turn. Being in the middle, it is very difficult for me.

2014-09-24_00002.jpg

We make it through, and yes, you do see my car lower than before. This was because I could not see the car on driver's left that well and was afraid of driving them into the wall.

2014-09-24_00003.jpg

Out of the turn, we all are pushed left by the centrifugal force of the turn. Still not seeing the car on my left, I am afraid if I run out too wide I will hit him. Doing my best, I try to maintain the middle line only to have @Tito Parisi wash up into me.

I am not blaming you for this, friend. I understand that you had nowhere else to go. Again, I accept responsibility for this, I was being a tenacious moron and should never have forced the matter in the first place.

Small touch 1st chicance. Little tap on Peter's rear, he did a great job keeping the car on track. Sorry fo that Peter! That got me a bit off, i accel too much and car slide sideways. Had to lift up so Vincenzo had no choice but to hit my back. That cost Vince a lot of spots, i'm very sorry for that Vince!

As for my part, i blame my overstress in race starts for that mistake..... had my heart beating as hell. :(

TS 1960
I dont know. Looked to me like Vince was braking for pit, but he held such wide line that he crossed the outer pit-lane line. I began to aim to his right but he went straight instead of left. Boom. I could have had more margins. Vince could have had more pit entry practice perhaps, or Im the one to blame.

I just looked at my replay file to make a small vid of your incident, but... i dont have you on the replay peter, i see the incident but your invisible and also the positions jump
from 5-7 when i switch cars, wierd one, thats twice this season im seeing (well... you know) invisible cars, think it might be time for a full wipe of my skins and start again, something funny going on.

when nico puts the replay on mydrive ill sort a vid out for the incidents in this thread :thumbsup:

edit: when i use 720p resolutions some cars are invisible on my replay, when i use 1080p and my eyefinity resolution the cars are back, i think its trying to tell me to use 1080p videos lol

Last edited:
I do not know if this is the case here, but if you watch a replay from start and follow a driver that leaves the server mid race, you'll be able to see him until the point he leaves. However, if you now rewind a bit you'll experience what David explains above.

EDIT: Server replay is availeble at mydrive now.

Thanks David for putting in such an effort!

Here's at least something:

nice one peter, i eventually made a vid thanks to nicos info, that was the problem, never noticed it before but thanks nico :thumbsup:

regards the incident, i dont think theres much you couldve done, vince did slow down a bit too much too quickly but in his defense unless youve practised singapore pits quite a bit their a bloody nightmare hence why i mentioned it before the race.

unfortunate racing incident i think here, both had no time to react once vince's decision to go into the pits was taken.

Nelson and Tito's incident.......

I think youve been a bit too hard on yourself here nelson, you gave room, you stayed on a predictable line, I think the only way to avoid this is that tito stays tighter to the inside, his trajectory and speed is taking him into your path so either a small lift or more steering to stay tighter wouldve helped, the small error in judgement had rather large consequences on this occasion though.

Agree with David. Had just stopped spinning after the wall hit, there was still smoke in the air. I knew David was right behind so I had no time to react before the incident, I just stood still, fortunately, David could continue to flag. Poor start this season without fuel in Italy and without tires in Singapoor whats next ????

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%