Season 13 Race 2 SINGAPORE - INCIDENT REPORT

Here is my late incident report:

I didn't react in time to the unexpected drop of pace ahead of me. I don't think I recognised who it was ahead of me before the incident.

My intentions was to catch up with the car ahead and make a move at earliest conveniance (I had Nicolas 2 sec behind me).

In retrospect I should have identified who it was ahead and then I would know I needed a safer/softer/slower approach as Damien most likely is not familiar/experienced with our lapping rutines.

There was not damage or consequence to my race, I hope the same goes for Damien.

The incident is the last clip in "my race story" video below:

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the incident, it was really an adrenalinic moment. I have seen a door open and a I tried to entry, unfortunaly the G force pushed me on left enough to touch Nelson :(. really a few centimeters problem at 250 kmh . I felt the touch and I totally lost the control of the car... really a scared feeling. I'm sorry for the contact Nelson. may be with another 2 monitors I should avoid that contact .

I'm sorry for the incident, it was really an adrenalinic moment. I have seen a door open and a I tried to entry, unfortunaly the G force pushed me on left enough to touch Nelson :(. really a few centimeters problem at 250 kmh . I felt the touch and I totally lost the control of the car... really a scared feeling. I'm sorry for the contact Nelson. may be with another 2 monitors I should avoid that contact .

It's alright Tito, I understand. Next time, let's both try not to go three wide through a quick turn... ;)

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if we did this through that quick left hander at Suzuka :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back