Season 13 - General Discussion

In other news

My wheel is on it's last legs...I'm struggling to hold a straight line on the straights, it just drifts about from one side to the other and under braking I can't place the car right where I want to, it's mostly guess work and hope for the best

Is there anything I can do about it....replace parts etc. or do I just order a new one?

Jim

It is G25 btw
If you've been a really good boy... It's near Christmas.

Guys

I think I found the root of the issue with my wheel, broken optical disk thingy :(
20141126_153401.jpg

Sean

yeah...I've glued it up...I also found this screw to be loose, it's the bit that holds the part that reads from the disk so that was not helping me drive straight that's for sure

The guy who's how to vid I watched was fitting the brass aftermarket one so I know where to get it:)
20141126_155259.jpg

Right then....re-assembling now

Cool , ye that must be thing I've seen many moons ago, also the screw heads u can see on the metal plate, think there were 3 for each motor these used to get loose as well.

So Jim think we can expect a podium tonight now ? :)

Hello Sir Wolf! Just make sure you have read the info (sticky threads) for new members, hope that people think it's ok to join this late into the season (I do) and then get up to stable speed! :thumbsup:

First of all Sir you will need to get yourself an RD license, which you can get here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/become-a-licensed-member-here.4/

Then sign up at The PrestoGP site with the exact same name that you register here at RD when you apply for the license, which should be a real name ideally, not a nickname

Then read through the Presto guidelines here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/prestogp-explained-new-member-guidelines.16320/

Once signed up to PrestoGP site you will find the server password in the garage section (scroll down to find it)

Then join the server and start lapping consistently to show us you are ready

The next race is this Weds at Watkins Glen, which may be too soon for you perhaps?, Spa is 2 weeks after that, maybe wise to start practicing Spa and get up to speed

Oh dear, I forgot about something very important! Guess what? Well have a look below:

24z9506.jpg

It's never fair if a man has too choose between the beloved wife and the beloved hobby. However, at the moment you very nice guys are sadly my second choice. :cry: ;) :( Very sorry for coming up with it so late, just glad I didn't miss this date completly. :whistling:

happy anniversary reik and tina :thumbsup:

you should take her out, wine and dine her, maybe a movie or a walk in the park, or maybe take her to the place she likes best, then once it gets to 9am you could say by the way tina, ive got a race tonight ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%