22nd oct - Track Vote/TBA
5th nov - Watkins Glen
19th nov - interlagos
3rd dec - Abu Dhabi
17th dec - Hungaroring
--christmas and new year break--
7th jan - Hockenheim
21st jan - Spa Francorchamps

season 11 put us on a slightly diffrent schedule than the past due to it having to run over past the xmas and new year holidays, i propose we do the same this year, gives us a 2 week break between each race and 3 weeks over christmas. the only track i couldnt think of to replace would be the russian gp, im sure we could vote for something that could replace it though.

what do we think of that?

i like it. although i know i probably wont be able to attend all races just like last season. seing the calendar makes me happy :) i will do everything i can to attend most of the races

21st jan - Spa Francorchamps :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (just a little late - would love to see that as the season opener :p)

Nice work David, gets exciting once see the calendar, Spa 1st or last cant have everything, but like when im eating my dinner I usually save the best for last so all good :laugh:

I think this should be final so I can get practicing.

10th sept - Monza
24th sept - Singapore
8th oct - Suzuka
22nd oct - Track Vote/TBA
5th nov - Watkins Glen
19th nov - interlagos
3rd dec - Abu Dhabi
17th dec - Hungaroring
--christmas and new year break--
7th jan - Hockenheim

There are a few tracks here I need to better my PB at.

Hi all,
Calender looks good, thanks to those who've worked on it. I'm moving house early October as well as a quick holiday between jobs, so I sadly won't be able to make October 8. I'll also be away for January 7th. It would suit me a lot better if we could head towards finishing the 2nd season of the year before Christmas next year, January is always going to be difficult for those of us the this hemisphere! (I do understand that we don't have a lot of room to move this year).

I think I will miss first race at Monza:cry:, I'll arrive same day from short travel at 1:30pm Miami 6:30pm UK, depend airport traffic, when the plane touch ground I let you know if I have time

hope to see all at Monza
I hope you make it. Remember that you can join during Qualify as well (although you might not have time to set a time) which should last until approx. 8.15-8.20 pm UK-time. Most important is to have you in the race :)

Ok guys we may have a couple of options about what we do to finish the season off, here's a couple of proposals that we could do, we need to get this all finalised though so as quick as possible so we know where we are going and what we are doing :thumbsup:

Calender 1

5th nov - Zandvoort
19th nov - Watkins Glen
3rd dec - Interlagos
17th dec - Abu Dhabi

--Christmas and New Year break--

7th jan - Hockenheim

This would have us finish at the same time as the usual calender, but its also quite late into January and we already know it doesn't suit a couple of our drivers.

Calender 2

5th nov - Zandvoort
19th nov - Watkins Glen
3rd dec - Interlagos
17th dec - Abu Dhabi

This would have us finished for Christmas and a good deal of time to plan our next season.

The choice is yours :thumbsup:

Last edited:
My personal view :)

1. I like to finish before christmas
2. The already delayed (test-)race at Zandvoort perhaps "fulfilled" an enough amount of the ordinary race experience.
3. Spa would be missed
4. Watkins Glen is not a favourite
5. Hungaroring seems nice

my suggestion:
5th nov - Spa
19th nov - Hungaroring
3rd dec - Interlagos
17th dec - Abu Dhabi

That's less than a week to get used to Spa Peter, I don't think that's wise.

I'm also not in favour of dropping Zandvoort, not everyone had the chance to participate, everyone is upto speed on it and people also did things they wouldn't have done if it was a real race.

Hungaroring is also a track were very little passing occurs hence why I left it out in both Calenders, also Abu is the last race of the real F1 season :thumbsup:

We could swap around Spa and Watkin if we'd like, We'll find out what Nico thinks about it all and wait for his input I think.

Last edited:
Just to add two alternatives (alternative 4 is my favorite, both Interlagos and Watkins are relatively easy to (re)learn).

Alt 1:
5th nov - Zandvoort
19th nov - Watkins Glen
3rd dec - Interlagos
17th dec - Abu Dhabi

Alt 2:
True about lack of preparation time for Spa there David, swap Watkins for Spa would be my vote I think!
5th nov - Zandvoort
19th nov - Spa
3rd dec - Interlagos
17th dec - Abu Dhabi

Alt 3:
5th nov - Zandvoort
19th nov - Interlagos (f1 race 9th)
3rd dec - Watkins Glen
17th dec - Spa

Alt 4:
5th nov - Zandvoort
12th nov - Interlagos (f1 race 9th)
26th nov- Abu Dhabi (f1 race 23rd)
3rd dec - Watkins Glen
17th dec - Spa

I'm also not in favour of dropping Zandvoort,
I agree, too much practice would go to waist :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years