SEASON 12 Race 4 BAHRAIN INCIDENT REPORT

Lap 2, I avoided a car on T1 and thus was a bit slower, I was taking T2 on the inside and leaving space on the out, but Nelson went hot in and made me spin. Thanks for waiting Nelson,but be careful.

Lap 28 Tito caught up with me after his 2nd pit and we went in parallel in the fast S. He took the inside on the first turn... and he took the inside on the second turn, thus I had to go off track after a slight touch. It did not feel at all like he was leaving me space.

Lap 2, I avoided a car on T1 and thus was a bit slower, I was taking T2 on the inside and leaving space on the out, but Nelson went hot in and made me spin. Thanks for waiting Nelson,but be careful.
@Nelson Ullinskey; you should respond to this :thumbsup:

Lap 28 Tito caught up with me after his 2nd pit and we went in parallel in the fast S. He took the inside on the first turn... and he took the inside on the second turn, thus I had to go off track after a slight touch. It did not feel at all like he was leaving me space.
@Tito Parisi ; you should respond to this :thumbsup:

Alberto, my spinning you out is not something I am proud of in the least. In the race report thread, I talk about the lap one incident where I was spun and that really upset me at the time. I got going, but wanted to make up for lost time. I was biting off more than I could chew, driving aggressively and letting my emotions get the better of me at the time. All of which are obviously frowned upon so I apologize for spinning you out.

hi Alberto!! I really didn't felt the touch.... if you see the turn before you made a little mistake, so I was more faster and I think you had seen me... I have seen on mirror after the turn you were near me without dust or something... I apology for the touch. I didn't realized it... in first lap with Nelson I spin out him and I stop... I'm sorry

Last edited:
hi Alberto!! I really didn't felt the touch.... if you see the turn before you made a little mistake, so I was more faster and I think you had seen me... I have seen on mirror after the turn you were near me without dust or something... I apology for the touch. I didn't realized it... in first lap with Nelson I spin out him and I stop... I'm sorry

I had seen you, and as we entered the turn I was aware we were parallel.

That is why I took the turn missing the apex (leaving space) and why you then got half a car in front going faster, because apparently you were planning to take the apex on the next one (don't mind I was on the way...)

As a rule, If you enter into a turn/series in parallel, you should expect to exit it parallel, not just hog the line and bye bye.

Your comment "I was faster and I though you had seen me" suggests that you expected me to roll over and give way? We were fighting for position!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing