SEASON 12 Race 3 SEPANG RACE REPORT

Q (1st)

In the first timed lap I decided to put in a solid lap, wich went well with a 1:45:1xx. When I went out for a second more aggressive attempt, I threw it away in the warmup lap. :whistling: Luckiely the first lap was good enough for pole. :)

R (1st)

I scheduled for a common 2 stopper take 65 liters all 3 stints. I had a good start and a clean run through T1 and following ones. So I quickly had a small gap to David, who took P2 in the end of the first lap.

From there on our gap always varied between 1,5 and 4 seconds most of the race. In between I just had to overtrake Jim, who was on a 1 stopper and didn't make overtaking easy. Well done mate. :thumbsup:

The rest of the race was "just" driving smooth and quick as Davids pressure alwasy felt very high. Even without big fights the race was very enjoyable because the car was tricky to handle all time and it was a lap-by-lap challenge to adjust to the tricky handling with encreasing tyre wear. Nevertheless I had a good Feeling and the confidence to bring it home. Finally I was satisfied to do so without big mistakes.

Grats to David and Jim on the podium and to all finishers!

Hopefully I can race you again at Bahrain, which is very much in doubt atm. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back