SEASON 12 Race 3 SEPANG INCIDENT REPORT

On lap 2 (I think) I was behind Tito when he... I don't really know what happened, suddenly he was so slow in an fast turn. Anyway, I could not react to it and tailgated his car.

I got (surprisingly) no damage, but I have the feeling he might have been not so lucky.
well i had a problem with windows or steam... so black screen for 3 seconds... i'm sorry if I hit you.... I restart on sand with a suspension problem... :(

No incidents that i know of. There might've been some with April but as far as i remember, it wasn't my fault anyway.. Oh yeah, one long braking, i noticed from the mirrors so i had already my car off the brakes on tap, on neutral throttle.. Luckily i do brake late, otherwise it could've been much much worse.. Didn't even cause a scare, both did the few following turns a bit more careful than regular before starting to pick up speed, it was fair, have no complaints about it.

Third practice start incident was scary.. on T3 i was totally boxed in, one car on each side, within cm.. I'm glad i don't often need to be in the midpack during firsts turns..

Disconnections and switch to desktop on black screen off death.. Can't be avoided, it's just bad luck. Maybe air duster could visit the inside of your pc, first thing to do when black screen of major incidents hits. I had my 2 seconds of horror in the pits, Nico happened to have the same spot, had minifreeze when my pits stop was finished..

I had a few slight touches with some people that I was battling but I don't think that there was any harm done? Can't remember who it was but I lost more time than they did.

I did have one incident that I hold my hands up to as it was solely driver error. Coming out of t2 when Vincenzo was lapping me (or I was going to let him past as he was in a different faze of the race than me, I can't remember) and I was planning on staying left but as I got on throttle the car just spun one way then snapped the other. I hope that there was no harm done and didn't hurt your race vince.

No incidents that i know of. There might've been some with April but as far as i remember, it wasn't my fault anyway..

There was one incident. I can't recall when exactly, though I know it was in turn 9 during my 2nd stint. Kennett in front of me, and I braked just a smidge too late and bumped into the back of him. But he kept it straight and carried on moving. 100% my fault, anyway, hope there wasn't any damage. :)

I also spent some time behind Kobe with a smoking engine. This is a no smoking league, buddy! :p But no harm done, things were quiet enough that it wasn't too bad. :)

One "incident" which I thought was far from my fault at the time, but later realized a mix of things - I got passed during first quali outlap which ruined my quali. Solution suggestion: maybe some minimum of seconds gap shall be maintained when running behind anyone (on start-straight) during qualy.

Then another major incident on my own, and I will make a movie about that one I think, heh...

A couple of late brakes too but think I didnt crashed into anyone? Hope not.

I got passed during first quali outlap which ruined my quali.

When you mentioned it the outlap was unusually slow. I slotted in behind Jim who is faster than me, but it felt like someone further ahead was out of place. I'll check the replay :)

EDIT: Nothing too crazy, but Guus lined up ahead of David, Sean and Reik and Julius lined up ahead of Jim, Tim and Peter. I think Reik made a mistake as well on the outlap that caused further slowing down.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 75 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years