SEASON 12 Race 2 MELBOURNE RACE REPORT

The results are generated automatically from the result file, and the result file (made by Race07) sais DNF. I am guessing that normal racing rules would say the same?

So that means i get points then, right?
http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/rules_and_regulations/sporting_regulations/8682/

"These state that any driver who completed at least 90 per cent of the race distance will be classified, whether or not he was running when the winner took the chequered flag." I'm pretty sure that the last 200m missing from race distance is well above 90% rules ;)

Q.1st Was surprise:confused:, I thought the chance was gone when on 2nd flyer and up a few tenths I made mistake but 1st lap just good enough.

R. 1st 65 65 65

Managed a good start ensuring lead into 1st few laps, I made a slight error a few laps in putting a wheel on grass allowing Gus to get close to me and this lap at turn 5 Gus also made a small mistake with a wheel on kerb putting car into sideways spin but well held. This gave me a small gap to Gus and David at the time to try and just manage through the 1st stint.
The 2nd and to the 3rd stint Gus was always a little closer only a few secs to 1 sec behind and with the lapping it made it very tense in having to be quick but also not make a mistake, I think I was constantly changing from q mode to cautious mode with the last more just pushing all I could to keep Gus behind.

Grats to Gus very well done :thumbsup: and David for completing the podium:thumbsup:, well done to finishers :thumbsup:.

Unlucky to Kennet not sure what should be done with being so close but surely we could use a clarification to allow people points when so close.

Also sorry for Reik who missed this great race which would have only been better had he made it :cool:

Thanks to Nico, RD, Prestogp and David for his setup making it possible with limited practise :thumbsup:

Cya's in Sepang :notworthy:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years